Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

mscenterh750 said:
KG in my opinion I hope we get Isco, but we needed Fernandinho much more to give us drive, pace and athleticism in the middle of the park, which is why we had to pay that sort of money at that moment in time, and 28 isn't old ask a 39 year old like me :-) . Isco is fantastic and I really hope we get him, but we needed to address other areas first.
THIS..

1/10 Real Madrid 4/1 us on oddschecker I think we've fucked it?

Jumanji said:
gman07 said:
kinkyisgod said:
Especially as we were prepared to pay 30million quid for 28 year old Fernandinho
we didnt pay 30 million for Fernandinho according to PB... he said earlier in the thread we paid 25 million + add ons... and according to the same source we also have made an agreement with Malaga for the fee... so now its down to ISCO and noone else... and the whisper coming out last evening was that it was looking really good for us... but hey ho... instead of reading the thread lets all speculate and twist things around... It is strange to wake up and read all this doom and gloom that gets posted during the nighttime when the rest of the world are sleeping and bluemooners get talk themselves out of any transfer
What whisper, brother, do divulge! (:
there where several posters last evening talking about that it did look good for us... read on the pages 49 and forward

tilbz said:
We have been fucked for the last 24 hours unfortunatly. I just slowly make peace with the fact, we royality fucked this up big time. talk about a chance of the century to get one of the most talented players for the present and future.

tilbz said:

Unbelievable<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:13 am --<br /><br />
zeven said:
tilbz said:
We have been fucked for the last 24 hours unfortunatly. I just slowly make peace with the fact, we royality fucked this up big time. talk about a chance of the century to get one of the most talented players for the present and future.

Yes because you know exactly what's going on dont you? It is it that you are believing some twitter feed or a Real Madrid based paper?
Get a grip

mscenterh750 said:
KIG in my opinion I hope we get Isco, but we needed Fernandinho much more to give us drive, pace and athleticism in the middle of the park, which is why we had to pay that sort of money at that moment in time, and 28 isn't old ask a 39 year old like me :-) . Isco is fantastic and I really hope we get him, but we needed to address other areas first.

I wasn't suggesting Fernandinho is no good or that we didn't need him, just that we can't be capitulating on the isco deal at 24 million euros given we paid more for another player whose future is never going to be as long

Theo555 said:
tilbz said:

Unbelievable

-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:13 am --

zeven said:
tilbz said:

Yes because you know exactly what's going on dont you? It is it that you are believing some twitter feed or a Real Madrid based paper?
Get a grip
not only Twitter but pretty much all kind of media outlets. but if i were to be wrong i promise to apologise for my negativity

Part8 and page200!!!! Has to be one of the best threads ever lads....did anyone stay up all night??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.