Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

sam-caddick said:
Well I want to know the reason why Txiki has no matched Madrid's €24m bid, it's absolutely criminal in my mind we have not payed that.

We bid €30m for Hazard last year but in the end what looked like wages and agent fees led him to Chelsea, why cant we pay €6m less for Isco?

Is FFP against us now?

All this is guess work - you have no idea what we did or didnt bid for Hazard and what we have or havent for Isco

<a class="postlink" href="https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNrvMfQrSmqbU2uwB7JGGfYNAYX4fTn_fdiyIZWQSapzq51YjtKw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... pzq51YjtKw</a>

sam-caddick said:
Well I want to know the reason why Txiki has no matched Madrid's €24m bid, it's absolutely criminal in my mind we have not payed that.

We bid €30m for Hazard last year but in the end what looked like wages and agent fees led him to Chelsea, why cant we pay €6m less for Isco?

Is FFP against us now?

But it was ok to pay more for Fernandinho and navas

sam-caddick said:

Is FFP against us now?

You have no idea what we have or haven't bid

sam-caddick said:

Is FFP against us now?

As ive said many times - its ok us being cocky and clever when making our bids but we are losingn out over and over again for big name players over the sake of a couple of million. We have a billionaire owner and so to be honest its a bit silly.
If they are serious about being the best then sometimes there is a need to spend a little bit more.

sam-caddick said:

Is FFP against us now?

I just can't see that being true. I am convinced we wanted a big name signing this summer. Isco could have been that for relatively cheap- aced to his relationship with pellegrini.

I understand, and agree with refusing to pay the cavani buy out. I can't see us haggling over 25 m for isco.

Saif1994 said:
Meanwhile at Madrid...

real-madrid-dance-party.gif

class

Prestwich_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Is PB ITK now?
OMG! LOL! PB ITK.

AFAIK nothing was due to happen before tomorrow or Wednesday at the earliest anyway.

Fuck me mate, you could have said that 9,800 pages ago and we could have all buggered off to do something productive!?!?! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.