Isco

Ok for what its worth.

I honestly believe Isco is waiting to speak with Pellegrini before making his decision. He wants reassurances about his position and this will be done when he's back from his jolly's.

All the noise from the press is just guess work and paper talk. Just because he's been quoted as saying RM are a big club he's keeping his options open and being respectful.

Anyway that my take, not itk just my opinion

Stay calm and enjoy the ride

Look, I know I'm a little fish in the big BM pond, but will people please stop posting links and quotes from sites like Goal, etc.

It's all f*** ing bollocks. Made up shit. And lies.

I'd rather take my chances with the ITK's on here, and so should you.

I think if Isco really thinks about this, Manchester City is the move he should make.

But with Real Madrid's pressure tactics, will he have time to think?

I also think we've been outfought by Madrid, simply because they ramped it up as a personal battle against Manchester City to prove they still "had it" in the transfer market, whereas we just see Isco as Pellegrini's arrival present, but not particularly essential. Maybe now push is coming to shove our hierachy feels like we've made enough token effort and we're backing off.

M24 Citizen said:
skybluelyon said:
don't know if this has been posted but real president saying isco deal close..
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/06/24/4071852/perez-madrid-close-to-isco-ancelotti" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... -ancelotti</a>

You bet it's been posted.

fair enough mate been out just got back in can't believe the amount of post saying e have to offer more like its their money

My mates, brothers, friends, Dads, uncles, sisters niece, knows the security guard at Carrington and he said a space ship has just landed in the car park, and Pellegrini carried Isco out of it!!! I don't claim to be ITK, but I think I may be onto something here. Remember where you heard this first!

Goal are excellent as far as City are concerned these days, that's not from the city sode though so don'y know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.