Isco

kp789 said:
tumblr_mkqzipIRkv1qzefipo1_500.gif

Your lunch has arrived

People have obviously been poised like coiled Cobra's ready to upload these items!!?

dont see how its getting so many replies still hes going to madrid end of thread focus on other targets! pellegrini says hes happy with buisness so far new striker for tevez who will go another class cb and left back for thunderboots.possibly keeper if pants goes but not gutted we havent got isco.nasri may step up if he plays behind aguero with navas n silva wide let txixi work his magic

JustAnotherCityFan said:
After reading about 1000 pages of this saga, I've finally grown tired of it. Time to venture out and around the rest of the forum again.

when you come back, be ready to read another 1k pages.

Blue_Rossy said:
Manx Blue said:
Has anyone got any more amusing cat Gif's?

lol, dudes as funny as they are, think mods wont like an avalanche of cat gifs :)
Lets keep it on topic ans an avalanche of gifs just slows the forum down etc.

Apologies

kp789 said:
tumblr_mkqzipIRkv1qzefipo1_500.gif

Your lunch has arrived

I am taking a cover lesson here (business) and the pupils are all quiet and then, having seen this, I blurted out laughing.

'What you laughing at sir?'

is all I am getting now

Bloody love this

Manx Blue said:
Blue_Rossy said:
Manx Blue said:
Has anyone got any more amusing cat Gif's?

lol, dudes as funny as they are, think mods wont like an avalanche of cat gifs :)
Lets keep it on topic ans an avalanche of gifs just slows the forum down etc.

Apologies

No need to apologise mate, just know whats going to happen :)

Pigeonho said:
The desperation is huge! The next picture will just be of a plane up high in the sky, and it's a dead cert that some will think it's got Isco on it!
This one definitely has.

111v4zp.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.