Isco

There is no doubt Isco is a seriously talented player and someone who would flourish under Pep. But my only concern is for the likes of Foden who this signing would be to his detriment. The other aspect of course is how many more miles on the clock does Merlin have left on the clock? There's a massive pair of boots to fill when he hangs them up. Maybe this is Pep seeing things that we didn't just like he did when he dodged the Sanchez bullet?

With a catchy name like 'Isco', I am surprised no-one has found a memorable .gif file to post on this forum.

One of the goals at the beginning is an exact replica of the one Silva scored against Stoke recently.

For those thinking of him only as a CM option, pay attention to the positions he gets into above. Often on LW with Marcelo over lapping. We could see the same with him and Mendy. We see him in video crossing with his left foot as well.

Would be perfect for us.

Don’t think we’ll see any player go the other way. Why would we let go of Jesus or Sterling both are young and learned a lot from Pep. Can them wanting to leave after maybe 2 more years of winning trophies under Pep but right now the moves make little sense.

Indeed.

Given the nonsense of previous rumour,i was trying to ignore it,but things actually look like their happening this time.Cue the silliness....
My left hand has tired from 3-4 years of wanking over Isco's arrival. I have long ago burned out.

I'm.not even gonna try this time around. I'll buy a #22 shirt if it happens.

Until then, this thread is on hard ignore. :(

Exactly. Much rather we get Isco than Bailey, Mahrez, Hazard or any other winger we’ve been linked with.

Completely fine with us paying the reported £75m.

Isco is pure magic, world class player that would improve every team.
Isco is kinda like Hazard though. More talent than Pace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.