Isco

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by FantasyIreland, 29 Mar 2018.

1. Mike D

Mike D

There is no doubt Isco is a seriously talented player and someone who would flourish under Pep. But my only concern is for the likes of Foden who this signing would be to his detriment. The other aspect of course is how many more miles on the clock does Merlin have left on the clock? There's a massive pair of boots to fill when he hangs them up. Maybe this is Pep seeing things that we didn't just like he did when he dodged the Sanchez bullet?

2. Gaylord du Bois

Gaylord du Bois

Nice try?

3. feelymcfeel

feelymcfeel

Oh no...

4. uwe rosler 28

uwe rosler 28

Swap deal for sterling??

5. brummie blue

brummie blue

Well according to media (if to be believed) Madrid interested in Sterling, and Isco not happy - it's an option, but I'd like to have both in our squad.

6. Asa Clubs

Asa Clubs

With a catchy name like 'Isco', I am surprised no-one has found a memorable .gif file to post on this forum.

7. scousemanc

scousemanc

8. Easy

Easy

One of the goals at the beginning is an exact replica of the one Silva scored against Stoke recently.

For those thinking of him only as a CM option, pay attention to the positions he gets into above. Often on LW with Marcelo over lapping. We could see the same with him and Mendy. We see him in video crossing with his left foot as well.

Would be perfect for us.

Don’t think we’ll see any player go the other way. Why would we let go of Jesus or Sterling both are young and learned a lot from Pep. Can them wanting to leave after maybe 2 more years of winning trophies under Pep but right now the moves make little sense.

9. Dax777

Dax777

My left hand has tired from 3-4 years of wanking over Isco's arrival. I have long ago burned out.

I'm.not even gonna try this time around. I'll buy a #22 shirt if it happens.

Until then, this thread is on hard ignore. :(

10. Dax777

Dax777

Isco is kinda like Hazard though. More talent than Pace