Isco

If he signs then I feel this will have been the Romeo and Juliet of transfer sagas!

Otherwise, it's getting a bit Sneijder-esque..

Anyone else thinks he looks a bit like a Spanish Jamie Redknapp?

Why on earth would Silva hang up his boots now ?

Playing some of the best football of his career in the best team he has ever played in and for the best manager in the world and having signed a contract extension 4 months ago keeping him here until 2020.

You're not talking sense.
This is slightly left field, but with all DS personal issues needing to be in Spain a lot for his young one I could potentially see some sort of amicable compassionate swap deal for Isco. Obviously would have Silva stay till 2020 but I think the landscape has changed in the last 4 months.

This is slightly left field, but with all DS personal issues needing to be in Spain a lot for his young one I could potentially see some sort of amicable compassionate swap deal for Isco. Obviously would have Silva stay till 2020 but I think the landscape has changed in the last 4 months.
I can understand it from Silva’s point of view but as a City fan I’d be devastated.

I can understand it from Silva’s point of view but as a City fan I’d be devastated.
It's possible and if that was what he wanted, but I would be surprised as far as I can tell the only problem with his son was he was very premature but was doing ok. Hopefully that's the case and by the end of the summer he would be strong enough to be brought over here. As everyone would say though it's up to David.

It's possible and if that was what he wanted, but I would be surprised as far as I can tell the only problem with his son was he was very premature but was doing ok. Hopefully that's the case and by the end of the summer he would be strong enough to be brought over here. As everyone would say though it's up to David.

I don’t think he’ll leave. He signed the extension knowing he would be having a child soon or was Mateo already born? Now the baby is fine, everyone is relieved and I see no reason for him to leave.

He has signed until 2020, so I expected him to stay till then at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.