Islam again.

tidyman said:
Manchester_lalala said:
There will be a civil war sooner rather than later.

There probably won't though will there?

Probably maybe.

I wouldn't go as far a civil war, but if reports are true that many fighters from Iraq/Syria are returning then it's not a positive thing for our country is it? God knows how many more uk Muslims are being radicalised. Terrorists plotting attacks in England scares the shit out of me.

I feel sorry for that girl in the video, her home town has been over taken by Muslims who hate Britain, what a lovely place to live. The chant of uk burn doesn't really bother me, in reality it's humorous from my point of view. I wonder how many of them protestors have benefitted from an English lifestyle, I would guess the majority.

CTID1988 said:
I dont like the UK, i think its shit and a lot of the people in it are wankers. The weather is shit, the city centers are shit and, before anyone brings it up as a great thing about the UK, the countryside is shit. I get away with it though because im not brown or a Muslim

Get the hell outta here!

Manchester_lalala said:
I feel sorry for that girl in the video, her home town has been over taken by Muslims who hate Britain, what a lovely place to live. The chant of uk burn doesn't really bother me, in reality it's humorous from my point of view. I wonder how many of them protestors have benefitted from an English lifestyle, I would guess the majority.

I dont think a couple of hundred protestors have really taken over Luton

Manchester_lalala said:
tidyman said:
Manchester_lalala said:
There will be a civil war sooner rather than later.

Probably maybe.

I wouldn't go as far a civil war, but if reports are true that many fighters from Iraq/Syria are returning then it's not a positive thing for our country is it? God knows how many more uk Muslims are being radicalised. Terrorists plotting attacks in England scares the shit out of me.

There really will not dude. I could write a page on how wrong your are mate. Having grown up a muslim in the UK I can tell you people like this have been around for a long time. Most of us, my family, friends, relatives almost every muslim I know hate these extremists and find the things they are doing shocking just like every normal person.
I will sit down sometime and write properly about these sort of people I have encountered over the years (for example I went to college with the brother of Kabir Ahmed who is the terrorist fighting in Syria)

kinkladz-ade said:
There really will not dude. I could write a page on how wrong your are mate. Having grown up a muslim in the UK I can tell you people like this have been around for a long time. Most of us, my family, friends, relatives almost every muslim I know hate these extremists and find the things they are doing shocking just like every normal person.
I will sit down sometime and write properly about these sort of people I have encountered over the years (for example I went to college with the brother of Kabir Ahmed who is the terrorist fighting in Syria)

Good lad. I look forward to hearing it pal.

kinkladz-ade said:
Manchester_lalala said:
tidyman said:

Probably maybe.

You should write on here Ade, because it seems to me the anti-Islam rhetoric about at the moment is really succeeding at putting doubts into many people's minds. What people seem to want here is for the average Muslim to be seen to be speaking out against the poisonous minority of extremists.

dronefromsector7g said:
You should write on here Ade, because it seems to me the anti-Islam rhetoric about at the moment is really succeeding at putting doubts into many people's minds. What people seem to want here is for the average Muslim to be seen to be speaking out against the poisonous minority of extremists.

Its not often the **** posts sense, but Drone is 100% correct here.

Rascal said:
dronefromsector7g said:

Err...err...doesn't compute...er....Muslims out!!

kinkladz-ade said:
Manchester_lalala said:
tidyman said:

Probably maybe.

Then people such as yourself are in a great position to put a stop to this before it gets out of hand. Doing nothing is not an option, history shows it only takes a few extremists to get the ball rolling, Germany, China, Russia.......

Rascal said:
dronefromsector7g said:

The anti Islamic rhetoric is working because not enough of the 'majority' of good Muslims are doing anything about the fucking nutters. Have you seen a few hundred thousand Muslims marching to say that the extremists are wrong, and they won't stand for another beheading, as well as thousands of fellow muslims being killed? No, I haven't either. I read the odd article, and see the odd bloke/woman on telly saying that the extremists are wrong, but not in any great numbers.

There is so much hatred with the extremists that the decent Muslims are probably shit scared to march against them, as they've proven time and again that killing their own means fuck all to them as well.

As for Ade, you can post what you want, but as long as fellow Muslims are sawing journalists heads off, and slaughtering fellow Muslims, you aren't going to make many inroads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.