Islam v Christianity-what it boils down to

SkyBlueFlux said:
sweynforkbeard said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Must you lira at my girlfriend?

When I say, 'girlfriend,' I obviously include Lesbanians and Estonians and other Baltic members. Heraclitus, you fluxer.

No way to call a fellow blue that! What did I do so wrong? :(

I hang my head in shame. I am outed as a serial dabbler in filth.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
the smoking thread terminated on September 27th and this user created his account on September 29th.

Ric has also said this guy can circumvent IP bans as he keeps doing so.

He also likes fertile kids.

Work that one out.

Yeah I'd put money on it being him.

For a guy who boasts of his own intelligence he's really not too good at pretending to be someone else. God help him when he's finally caught and released under a new identity, the lynch mob would just need to look in his direction and he'd give the game away and end up brutally battered to death.

i think he enjoys being found out so he can get our attention for an evening and then come back because he knows he can.

probably the only user on here I'd condone showsec battering and GMP arresting afterwards.

Who is it? I am not in the swing of things banned and forbidden - at least beyond the range of the Obscene Publications Act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.