Islam v Christianity-what it boils down to

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BimboBob said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Seeing as you asked...
Yes I do - it's full of hypocritical cunts who believe in fairytale nonsense that the average rational seven year old would ridicule.
It covers up the paedophilia of it's own priests.
It has untold wealth,yet shares fuck all of it with it's poor.
It blithely tells those in the developing world that a fucking piece of rubber is the work of the devil,despite 20% HIV infection rates,and millions of poor kids born with Aids that no **** can feed.
I would support anyone who undertook a campaign of terrorism to burn down every fucking last one of your wretched shithole churches,and would buy drinks all night to anyone who lodged a bullet in the head of one of your filthy churches countless dirty,kiddy-fiddling nonce priests.
I trust this finally registers in your pious brain as my true summation of your stinking faith.

Yes, yes, yes...but what about your view on the church?

You're right Bob - I really must stop sitting on the fence.
As it is,I am currently applying a liberal covering of KY jelly to my starfish,suspending my powers of reason and common sense and packing a catering bottle of Listerene before heading off to evening mass to hear some bullshit from a work of fiction in a language that nobody speaks anymore,preached by a sex offender.
No. I'm not speaking tonight.

YVxVR.png

No, but it's cute.

I've just resorted to posting pictures to try and make a point instead of actually making a point through text. How's it working out?

SWP's back said:
And for the record, I'm back from the gym and slept with a catwalk model this morning before breakfast.

Good for you I find models rather skinny and prefer women with a bit of meat on their bones but to each his own. Who am I to knock what another man finds attractive?.

didactic said:
SWP's back said:
And for the record, I'm back from the gym and slept with a catwalk model this morning before breakfast.

Good for you I find models rather skinny and prefer women with a bit of meat on their bones but to each his own. Who am I to knock what another man finds attractive?.

to be fair he said before breakfast for a reason.

he chopped her up and fed her to his "puppy" for brekkie before going out women hunting with a harpoon in the afternoon to satisfy his beast's desires at dinner.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
to be fair he said before breakfast for a reason.

he chopped her up and fed her to his "puppy" for brekkie before going out women hunting with a harpoon in the afternoon to satisfy his beast's desires at dinner.

Haha debates on religion always bring out the best in people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.