Ismaël Bennacer

Not for me I'm afraid, his stats aren't particularly impressive.
Hes got a good engine theres a video on youtube on citys goals conceded that could have been avoided if fernandiniho had heen playing in the midfield as he closes the space quicker and does tactical fouls. when we lost that we conceded a lot of daft goals a few v the rags.maybe benaccer is what pep feels were missing.

wouldnt be for me at all - just looking at him here he would get hugely caught out playing in the premiership

RMC is fairly reliable source. This is the type of signings we need. Good, young but not overly expensive.
True. RMC is probably the most reliable source in France. L'Equipe used to be but is shit nowadays. Le 10Sport is shit, they have some exclusivities but drowned in the 100 (fake) news they drop each day.

I think Bennacer from Ac Milan is the one to replace Fernandinho as our defensive midfielder.
We need a fast and physical presence in midfield and a strong ballwinner who can break up counter attacks.

Have City been linked with this guy at all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.