Isn't it difficult?

harry the plumber said:
warpig said:
i know, but so what. big deal.

The big deal is the season lasts 38 games not 13.#
Lets see who still as a team in April

(with the exception of bellamy) they are players who cannot get into a team 7th in the league. your point is what exactly?

The squad is good, but still lacking in that we don't have any absolutely top players (Essien, Lampard, Terry, Torres, Gerrard, Fabregas etc) level, imo. You could say Robinho is at that level, but i don't think it's the same as the listed players who play at the spine of their teams.

warpig said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
I meant as a squad that could put 2 quality teams out.Rags couldn't bin dippers couldn't,nor spuds,or villa,or arse.ONLY chelsea could.

i know, but so what. big deal.

Cheer up and allow yourself a bit of optimism about the enormous potential within this squad, when the dust has settled. God knows we've waited for it long enough :P

warpig said:
harry the plumber said:
The big deal is the season lasts 38 games not 13.#
Lets see who still as a team in April

(with the exception of bellamy) they are players who cannot get into a team 7th in the league. your point is what exactly?

clueless!

leewill31 said:
warpig said:

clueless!

you think that second team could really track down points on arsenal, man united or liverpool. i doubt it.

warpig said:
leewill31 said:
clueless!

you think that second team could really track down points on arsenal, man united or liverpool. i doubt it.
Name a player in liverpools team,apart from torres or gerrard who'd get in our team.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
warpig said:
Name a player in liverpools team,apart from torres or gerrard who'd get in our team.

johnson. next question.

Are my eyes dreaming or as somebody stated on this thread that we have no top quality players ? It really does baffle me what kind of people post on here.

dan.j.mcfc said:
Are my eyes dreaming or as somebody stated on this thread that we have no top quality players ? It really does baffle me what kind of people post on here.

no one has said that. id check your eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.