Isn't it difficult?

warpig said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Name a player in liverpools team,apart from torres or gerrard who'd get in our team.

johnson. next question.
Now i know you're taking the piss.The one thing that's been levelled at our full-backs this season is that they get caught out of position.That twats made an artform out of it.

warpig said:
johnson. next question.
Now i know you're taking the piss.The one thing that's been levelled at our full-backs this season is that they get caught out of position.That twats made an artform out of it.

capello, hughes, redknapp and benitez must be wrong then?

dan.j.mcfc said:
Are my eyes dreaming or as somebody stated on this thread that we have no top quality players ? It really does baffle me what kind of people post on here.

Maybe i should clarify, although i thought my post was fairly clear, perhaps a bit drunk i didn't express my thoughts clearly enough. I think our first team is just as good, in most areas of the pitch, as the 'top 4' however we lack that inspirational figure head, the players like those that i listed, that play in the key central positions of a team, that can completely dominate a match at any level of football. I'm sure all of us can see at times this season, we have lacked that personality on the pitch that will maybe just through sheer willpower, drive the team onwards, instead of maybe sitting back on a 1 or 2 goal lead.

I think you only have to look at the debate over who should be captain, to see that we maybe lack a bit of leadership at times, a Terry in central defence or Gerrard in midfield, would take us up a completely different level to what we are now.

warpig said:

Well in that case then,step forward EMILE HESKEY.

warpig said:

im sure capello will be on the phone to you shortly. you know, looking for some tips on where he went wrong qualifying for the world cup finals.

Unfortunately though it's totally irrelevant how strong your squad is if the side are failing to deliver the type of consistent results that really matter ..... and that's exactly what we've been doing in the past month or two in the league ........ until we start to string a run of positive results together people are not really gonna take us seriously , preferring instead to dwell on how much money that we've spent instead ....... it's not much good having the strongest water bottle in the world if it leaks far too often .....

you'll only get your bedsheets wet!

warpig said:

im sure capello will be on the phone to you shortly. you know, looking for some tips on where he went wrong qualifying for the world cup finals.
So you rate heskey then?Is Johnson better than Zabaleta?I don't think so.Some players are chosen for who they play for.How else would you explain why wes brown gets anywhere near an England squad.Capello is a master tactician who has figured out how to play Gerrard and Lampard in the side to good effect.Put Gareth Barry as holding midfielder.

black mamba said:
Unfortunately though it's totally irrelevant how strong your squad is if the side are failing to deliver the type of consistent results that really matter ..... and that's exactly what we've been doing in the past month or two in the league ........ until we start to string a run of positive results together people are not really gonna take us seriously , preferring instead to dwell on how much money that we've spent instead ....... it's not much good having the strongest water bottle in the world if it leaks far too often .....

you'll only get your bedsheets wet!

haha. It will all come in time mate - just don't expect us to be totally consistent in the short-term...we're just getting on our feet! And to be honest...I dont give a shit who takes us seriously...some of my proudest City memories are when getting humiliated away from home (in darker days than these) and seeing what it means to be a blue - being able to not take ourselves too seriously.

People will have to start taking us seriously when we are really on our feet in a few years...but in the meantime, lets enjoy having worldclass players - but lets not forget what being a blue is all about..................not giving two shits about the opinions of the billions of plastics!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.