Israel-Palestine Conflict

A neo-Nazi regime waiting for the potential election of a neo-Nazi sympathising sociopath into the White House, I wonder where there are other parallels at the moment...

Nazi bingo card well and truly ticked off there.

House!

Have you just won the 'how to mis-represent competition, the how far can I place my head up my own anus competition, or do you really have that low a level of comprehension (along with the other 'attack dogs) ?

Where do you think that extending the war into the West Bank leads to ?

I'll give you a clue, it doesn't lead to glory for anyone, whilst you all seem busy letting and/or encouraging other people do the dying for your 'political beliefs' on a football forum !
So, just appeasement then? OK with ethnic cleansing?

So if you don't want Palestinians in the West Bank to be armed, how do you prevent them from being forcibly displaced?
Which was never the question.

Why do you always feel the need to pivot any answer, and move it from the original. To twist away at anything ?

You are not some sort of political spin master except in your own mind Vic.

I'll continue smirking at you, that seemed to butt hurt you somehow ..... Go on, try and ascribe another meaning to that simple statement as is your wont !

Which was never the question.

Why do you always feel the need to pivot any answer, and move it from the original. To twist away at anything ?

You are not some sort of political spin master except in your own mind Vic.

I'll continue smirking at you, that seemed to butt hurt you somehow ..... Go on, try and ascribe another meaning to that simple statement as is your wont !
The question was, "Should the Palestinians in the West Bank be armed against the Settlers/IDF who are stealing land and murdering folk?"

Apart from going off on a rant (a spin in your own mind) about how that question implied that the questioner wanted a genocide against Israel, you haven't answered it, so I think we can assume you don't think the West Bank Palestinians should be armed to protect themselves and their property.

That would be confirmed when you said it was (metaphorically) "advocating that there is a fire, and that we should throw lots more petrol onto it".

So if that's your metaphor, what would you do to put out the fire? If you would not arm the Palestinians, how do they stop settlers / IDF (let's not be coy - Israel) from burning it all?

Perhaps you could answer simpler questions:
1. Are the settlements illegal?
2. If no, how much land should the settlers have in the West Bank and Jerusalem?
3. Whether yes or no, how much land do the settlers think they should have? (The answer is clearly all of it.)
4. Should Israel arm the settlers? (With anything, let alone anti-tank missiles)

The ICJ ruling on Israel as probable genocide has been made effective, and Israel has 1 month to provide information of their toning down their violent ways.

Start documenting the recent results of their attacks. Will there be no civilian deaths and wounded?

The question was, "Should the Palestinians in the West Bank be armed against the Settlers/IDF who are stealing land and murdering folk?"

Apart from going off on a rant (a spin in your own mind) about how that question implied that the questioner wanted a genocide against Israel, you haven't answered it, so I think we can assume you don't think the West Bank Palestinians should be armed to protect themselves and their property.

That would be confirmed when you said it was (metaphorically) "advocating that there is a fire, and that we should throw lots more petrol onto it".

So if that's your metaphor, what would you do to put out the fire? If you would not arm the Palestinians, how do they stop settlers / IDF (let's not be coy - Israel) from burning it all?

Perhaps you could answer simpler questions:
1. Are the settlements illegal?
2. If no, how much land should the settlers have in the West Bank and Jerusalem?
3. Whether yes or no, how much land do the settlers think they should have? (The answer is clearly all of it.)
4. Should Israel arm the settlers? (With anything, let alone anti-tank missiles)
Nice attempt Vic, truly clumsy, and entirely predictable. You inadvertantly confirmed your own inflated sense of 'spin-master there, well done.

Happy to see that you confirm the original question, which you have grudgingly admitted 'that I was probably right' about, albeit with your usual caveat of seemingly knowing my own mind better than I do myself, and desperately trying to smear.

Still smirking at you here !

The ICJ ruling on Israel as probable genocide has been made effective, and Israel has 1 month to provide information of their toning down their violent ways.

Start documenting the recent results of their attacks. Will there be no civilian deaths and wounded?

Israel hardly mentions the hostages taken by Hamas, they cannot find them by bombing Gaza to the ground surely they are killing hostages by indiscriminately bombing
No words can describe what is happening to Palestine people Israel does not have a right to inflict pain and suffering on innocent babies and children how many Hamas have they captured doing it this way ??
Not many, ceasefire, negotiations the only way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.