Israel-Palestine Conflict

This completely makes sense…

They’re IDF. The strongest moralest army in the world. They won’t need anti-tank missiles. They already had their IDF warplane successfully bombed a tank and the soldiers in it.

Granted it was an IDF Merkava tank, so it was IDF killing IDF, but listen…..logically……that’s proof of how good they are at annihilating tanks.

He's right that arming Palestinians in the West Bank to defend themselves against settlers and the IDF isn't necessarily a good idea. It would just give Israel an excuse to "retaliate" against "terrorists". Much better just to have a bit of ethnic cleansing with no retaliation.

A bit like the Holocaust. There, I've said it.
No, you are right about that reason. His reason seemed to be so IDF can kill yet more civilians without guns being fired back at them.. mouldens chippy seemed to like that. whilst trying to say he was concerned for lives. God I hate those people, just be honest ffs.

No, you are right about that reason. His reason seemed to be so IDF can kill yet more civilians without guns being fired back at them.. mouldens chippy seemed to like that. whilst trying to say he was concerned for lives. God I hate those people, just be honest ffs.
Have you just won the 'how to mis-represent competition, the how far can I place my head up my own anus competition, or do you really have that low a level of comprehension (along with the other 'attack dogs) ?

Where do you think that extending the war into the West Bank leads to ?

I'll give you a clue, it doesn't lead to glory for anyone, whilst you all seem busy letting and/or encouraging other people do the dying for your 'political beliefs' on a football forum !

Have you just won the 'how to mis-represent competition, the how far can I place my head up my own anus competition, or do you really have that low a level of comprehension (along with the other 'attack dogs) ?

Where do you think that extending the war into the West Bank leads to ?

I'll give you a clue, it doesn't lead to glory for anyone, whilst you all seem busy letting and/or encouraging other people do the dying for your 'political beliefs' on a football forum !

It’s a good thing the IDF are arming settlers with anti tank rounds…to protect the peace.

It’s a good thing the IDF are arming settlers with anti tank rounds…to protect the peace.
Who said that ?
Certainly not me, but you go ahead, twist toward your narrative !

I'm sure you can find another video clip somewhere to sate your confirmation bias..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.