Israel-Palestine Conflict

Talk about deliberately misconstruing what I said.
A better life for immigrants does not involve them taking over the country politically, militarily and expelling the former inhabitants.
None if which is happening in the UK.

But you knew all that and just decided to go ahead with your half thought out post.
No, your views are exactly the same as Trump, Farage and Braverman. Just different immigrants. Read what you wrote again and stop trying to deflect.

No settlements, no apartheid wall, no Zionist claim to the West Bank, no occupation, a Palestinian state instead, and Hamas would not exist. (Whether Hezbollah would is arguable, depending on whether Israel was much to do with its foundation in Lebanon.)

No guarantee of a lasting peace. But no October 7th, and no genocide in Gaza, and Israel still seen as a legitimate moral entity. (I'm still holding to that but it's getting harder.)

That was what might have been but for the idea that a homeland for the Jewish people meant displacement of the Arab population (Muslim and Christian).

As for now, I think you either want a lasting peace, or you side with Netanyahu and the right-wing extremists and create new enemies for Israel (including "Western" public opinion).

So other than Israel has to give everything up, you really have no clue if that leads to peace or any other real ideas Vic?

What would you do with Iran who are obviously bank rolling and arming its proxies against Israel and its citizens? The Islamist regime is adamant that the state of Israel can not exist at all. Do you agree with that sentiment? If not, how do you expect Israel to deal with a threat like that when that threat is actively being pursued via organisations like Hamas and Hezbollah?

So other than Israel has to give everything up, you really have no clue if that leads to peace or any other real ideas Vic?

What would you do with Iran who are obviously bank rolling and arming its proxies against Israel and its citizens? The Islamist regime is adamant that the state of Israel can not exist at all. Do you agree with that sentiment? If not, how do you expect Israel to deal with a threat like that when that threat is actively being pursued via organisations like Hamas and Hezbollah?
I thought you said it was a serious question.

I thought you said it was a serious question.

You have no answers Vic.

Seriousness isn’t being done on this thread and never will be.

Hamas and Hezbollah need to go, as does Netanyahu and future right wing Israeli governments but so too does the Iranian regime and the Islamists in the region who will never stop wanting an end to Israel as a state.

You have no answers Vic.

Seriousness isn’t being done on this thread and never will be.

Hamas and Hezbollah need to go, as does Netanyahu and future right wing Israeli governments but so too does the Iranian regime and the Islamists in the region who will never stop wanting an end to Israel as a state.

Hamas and Hezbollah are as much as a creation of Israel as they are of Iran but I’m sure you know the history of those two groups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.