Israel-Palestine Conflict

So a British aid worker delivering food to the starving Palestinians was one of those Murdered by the Israeli's. Wonder if Sunak will hold the Israeli authorities culpable of his murder.
Netanyahu will probably say they were terrorists.it seems his get out card for mass murder.

Famine confirmed.

How anyone could support Netanyahu and the far-right government of Israel at this point is beyond understanding.

The far-right has been slowly destroying Isreal from within and Palestine from without. And, if no real internal force arises to force them out of power—and the US continues to enable their genocidal conquest of Gaza and the West Bank—they’ll finish the job.

Last edited:
From reports I have seen there were 3 vehicles travelling 2km apart through Israeli controlled territory having cleared with the IDF times and the route. This was not an accident it was a deliberate strike which has served Netanyahu's purpose because the aid at sea has been turned back - thats why the **** was smirking when he was making his "apologetic" statement for TV.

Sorry to say it but 60 years of hard won diplomatic respect has been destroyed in 6 months. Mark my words there will be a retribution from the Arab world and Israel will find that pleas for help will fall upon deaf ears. You cannot destroy an ideology - thats why Germany has neo-Nazi's to this day - and Israel's actions means that the time when the nation can sleep easily at night has moved further into the future.

That would be the best scenario, I agree.

In my opinion, it would actually likely lead to a landslide win for the democrat, ironically, given it would energise the younger and independent vote that has begun to waiver on Biden (who may simply not vote, or vote for the No Labels candidate, boosting Trump’s prospects).

And, if it is a more progressive candidate, they will likely be much more oppositional to Netanyahu and the far-right coalition, meaning far more pressure on their ouster and a significant shift to operations in Gaza and the West Bank.
We obviously cannot get everything we want, this is a choice between two evils. There is a ray of light in that it is a long way to November. There will clearly be some changes before then: changes for the better we hope.
Biden did say that if Israel killed an American, there would be repercussions. Let’s hope he is true to his word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.