Israel-Palestine Conflict

We obviously cannot get everything we want, this is a choice between two evils. There is a ray of light in that it is a long way to November. There will clearly be some changes before then: changes for the better we hope.
Biden did say that if Israel killed an American, there would be repercussions. Let’s hope he is true to his word.

We'll get more soundbites about how Biden is annoyed with Netanyahu. He's complicit in this.

“Thoughts and prayers”

National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby, who also appeared at the briefing on Tuesday, said the U.S. is calling for a broader investigation and for the results to be released publicly.

The sun will have swelled and enveloped the earth before there is a legitimate and open investigation of the incident.

National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby, who also appeared at the briefing on Tuesday, said the U.S. is calling for a broader investigation and for the results to be released publicly.

The sun will have swelled and enveloped the earth before there is a legitimate and open investigation of the incident.

They say the strike on the WCK is getting so much attention because the head of the organization is close the DC elite…

They say the strike on the WCK is getting so much attention because the head of the organization is close the DC elite…

He is well-connected and well regarded in the international aid and development sector, I can say that from experience.

Which is why this is serious provocation from the Israeli government.

I could be completely wrong, as I obviously have no insider knowledge, but to me this smacks of attempting to breakdown the humanitarian aid apparatus that has been built and test US resolve to moderate the Israeli far-right’s behaviour (as was Gvir’s West Bank land grab).

So far, Biden and the US are just shrugging their fucking shoulders and saying “that’s not very nice; if we give you more weapons, will you please stop it?”

Israel has gone from having almost universal sympathy in October 2023 to this point where support for them is all but untenable and even the very pro-Israel Tory government is summoning their diplomats here to be admonished.

I can only think that the present Israeli government does not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks.

What a tragedy for the world.

Israel has gone from having almost universal sympathy in October 2023 to this point where support for them is all but untenable and even the very pro-Israel Tory government is summoning their diplomats here to be admonished.

I can only think that the present Israeli government does not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks.

What a tragedy for the world.

In my opinion unlike former apartheid South Africa this Israeli regime will dig in even if they face serious repercussions or isolation. I don’t see guys like Bezalel Smotrich and Itamar Ben-Gvir quietly accepting reasonable peaceful settlements. They represent a very powerful and dangerous faction in Israel supported by immoral people in the West…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.