Israel-Palestine Conflict

Is that an admission that Israel has dropped 2,000 lb bombs on Gaza?
Didn’t know I was arguing the toss, as I thought we were discussing future weapons purchases…or I was, at least.

If the Israeli’s thought they need to drop a 2,000lb bomb, then more power to them. Who the fuck are either of us to tell them how to defend their country?

The current far-right regime’s aim isn’t to merely wipe out Hamas. It is to wipe out Palestinians.

There are elements of the far-right movement there were as happy about the 7th October attacks as Hamas or Iran, as it gave them the opportunity to enact their “solution” to the Palestinian “problem”. Several of the current cabinet have literally said publicly that it would take Israeli blood to align the nation to do “what needs to be done”.

Anyone that thinks the current regime’s aim is to merely oust Hamas and help install a non-militant Palestinian authority in Gaza and Hamas are either entirely ignorant of the developments within Israel over the last few decades, are exceedingly gullible/naive, or are devotees to Kahanism or extremist Zionism.
All six million.

You are missing my point as that’s completely different - as their intentions are not open to question whereas with Hamas they are.

Did they aspire to this response from Israel, whose relations with some Arab states was starting to normalise? Was this a rope-a-dope Hail Mary designed to provoke Israel into a disproportionate response?

It’s certainly plausible, arguably likely. And if so, it’s certainly worked.
I didn’t miss your point—I understood and acknowledge it.

I was merely extending it to include other players that will have also worked to help see it occur, partly because of the reasons you have outlined (the far-right has been against the normalisation of relations and see it as an affront and existential threat to their theocratic vision for Israel).

My reply was to point out the far-right regime wanted to undertake the “disproportionate response” as much as Hamas wanted them to.

... if you can show me where the 2000lb bombs are dropped and F-15s used to kill Palestinians, by serial number, please, I’ll apologize..
Didn’t know I was arguing the toss, as I thought we were discussing future weapons purchases…or I was, at least.

If the Israeli’s thought they need to drop a 2,000lb bomb, then more power to them. Who the fuck are either of us to tell them how to defend their country?

All six million.
Things are bit heated in the thread at present so I am going to assume I am misreading your reply and this wasn’t meant as a sarcastic allusion to the holocaust in response to my post regarding the far-right in Israel having wanted to commit genocide against the Palestinians for many decades.

Last edited:
I didn’t miss your point—I understood and acknowledge it.

I was merely extending it to include other players that will have also worked to help see it occur, partly because of the reasons you have outlined (the far-right has been against the normalisation of relations and see it as an affront and existential threat to their theocratic vision for Israel).

My reply was to point out the far-right regime wanted to undertake the “disproportionate response” as much as Hamas wanted them to.
Fair enough pal x

Fucking hell mate, that's full MAGA right there. Never go full MAGA.

This is why the far right weirdo's bang on about the " MSM" - they fear being held to account for their deeds be it arresting the homeless of killing aid workers

It's just propaganda. "Medical Aid for Palestinians investigated by the Charity Commission"

Five years ago at the instigation of "UK lawyers for Israel"....

That's another donation heading to MAP. https://www.map.org.uk/what-we-do/what-we-do

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.