Israel-Palestine Conflict

Things are bit heated in the thread at present so I am going to assume I am misreading your reply and this wasn’t meant as a sarcastic allusion to the holocaust in response to my post regarding the far-right in Israel having wanted to commit genocide against the Palestinians for many decades.
Not intended as sarcastic, just an awful parallel in numbers (population of Palestinians in the occupied territories around 5.5 million).

Not intended as sarcastic, just an awful parallel in numbers (population of Palestinians in the occupied territories around 5.5 million).
I thought that might be what you were referring to, hence my qualified response. It is indeed an unfortunate parallel.

I typically don’t take what media presenters say but when guys like Nick Ferrari are getting raising concerns it shows the mood is shifting…

I typically don’t take what media presenters say but when guys like Nick Ferrari are getting raising concerns it shows the mood is shifting…

I hope the mood is shifting but he's only bothered because of who was murdered this time.

I think it shifted in the general populace several months ago. The general.media have taken time to catch up.

It's difficult if not impossible, to justify killing 32,000 cilivillans, reducing an area back to the stone age all while denying hunamitarian aid, to hunt down a few thousand terrorists. And still it goes on. Remember the IDF statements that all strikes were targeted early on in their retaliation. I haven't heard them say that recently, I wonder why?

I think it shifted in the general populace several months ago. The general.media have taken time to catch up.

It's difficult if not impossible, to justify killing 32,000 cilivillans, reducing an area back to the stone age all while denying hunamitarian aid, to hunt down a few thousand terrorists. And still it goes on. Remember the IDF statements that all strikes were targeted early on in their retaliation. I haven't heard them say that recently, I wonder why?

I hope the mood is shifting but he's only bothered because of who was murdered this time.

True, if I was a British Muslim or American Muslim I would still be pretty horrified that my government wouldn’t do much if the IDF “unintentionally” killed me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.