Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

As always, obfuscate and try to point fingers.

My posts on this thread state exactly where I stand, have a read back and then tell me who I am.

Nutter.

Your dumb ass is straddling positions. Can't you see that?

It's like saying the ANC should not have fought back.

That Nat Turner shouldn't have fought back against brutality.

That the Benjamin Mileikowsky/ Netanyahu funded Hamas shouldn't have fought back.

Yes, that's right. Netanyahu funded Hamas via Qatar, like the CIA funded Al-Qaeda.

I wonder who gave whom the idea?

That the Benjamin Mileikowsky/ Netanyahu funded Hamas shouldn't have fought back.

Yes, that's right. Netanyahu funded Hamas via Qatar, like the CIA funded Al-Qaeda.

The Native Americans should have never faught against Europeans since all they got was genocide.

Or the Ukrainians should hand over the whole country.

As natives they have no right to fight an invading aggressive power right? That’s that the West’s narrative is on the genocidal Isreal. They’re free to play sports and sing on our shores though.

I’ve not read it but it will some newly muddled fuck shit that you want to project onto somebody else so that you can say you were right.

Stop shitting all over the board.

So basically this deal is the same as exactly what was in place pre October 7th, Except for an extra 50'000 Palestinians murdered and the Gaza Strip totally destroyed. Settlers are Still allowed to steal land and slaughter folk from the West Bank and Israel still not recognising the state of Palestine?

Sounds like a great deal for the Palestinians.

Makes the October 7th attack all the more pointless doesn’t it?

Shows how much Hamas give a shit about the population they purport to represent.

Anyway, let’s all hope for the ceasefire asap and an end to the bloodshed on all sides and that the world can move on from both Hamas and the Israeli right wing government and a real two state solution can be found.

Makes the October 7th attack all the more pointless doesn’t it?

Shows how much Hamas give a shit about the population they purport to represent.

Anyway, let’s all hope for the ceasefire asap and an end to the bloodshed on all sides and that the world can move on from both Hamas and the Israeli right wing government and a real two state solution can be found.

Nothing changes until the Israeli occupation finishes and stolen land is given back. That's all on Israel and nothing to do with the Palestinians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.