Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

So basically this deal is the same as exactly what was in place pre October 7th, Except for an extra 50'000 Palestinians murdered and the Gaza Strip totally destroyed. Settlers are Still allowed to steal land and slaughter folk from the West Bank and Israel still not recognising the state of Palestine?

Sounds like a great deal for the Palestinians.

Israel have basically said no to this deal as well

The Native Americans should have never fought against Europeans since all they got was genocide.
Did you read Jabotinsky's The Iron Wall? A link was posted yesterday.

The native populations, civilised or uncivilised, have always stubbornly resisted the colonists, irrespective of whether they were civilised or savage.

And it made no difference whatever whether the colonists behaved decently or not. The companions of Cortez and Pizzaro or ( as some people will remind us ) our own ancestors under Joshua Ben Nun, behaved like brigands; but the Pilgrim Fathers, the first real pioneers of North America, were people of the highest morality, who did not want to do harm to anyone, least of all to the Red Indians, and they honestly believed that there was room enough in the prairies both for the Paleface and the Redskin. Yet the native population fought with the same ferocity against the good colonists as against the bad.

He covered that in arguing against the hope of voluntary agreement with the Arabs. Instead, "we are seeking to colonise a country against the wishes of its population, in other words, by force" (and ultimately by terrorism).

I’ve not read it but it will some newly muddled fuck shit that you want to project onto somebody else so that you can say you were right.

Stop shitting all over the board.

LOL!

Of course you haven't read it. You're an actual idiot!

No point in you trying to understand what "context" means cos you don't even recognise the position you hold!

Aye, you would say that.

Nothing changes until Iran stops backing terrorists hell bent on wiping Israel and Jews from the Earth.

What next then?

Quick question (not that you'll answer); have Iran been backing the rebels against Israel and its as long as the US and UK have been backing Israel to keep destroying Palestinians?

You do the maths and let me know...

On the other thread, I said you can't support Biden's actions with Israel and be Pro-Palestine.

That this would just make you zionist.

He didn't deny it, nor did he in any of his responses since. You either wear it like a cloak or ashamed of it. He's not choosing either position.

He's zionist, alright.
Fuck off telling me what I believe. You are a plague and a liar as I posted in plain English that I disapproved of Bidens policy. You need counselling, but you are too arrogant to ask for it. Try a lie down instead as it is way past your bedtime.

Quick question (not that you'll answer); have Iran been backing the rebels against Israel and its as long as the US and UK have been backing Israel to keep destroying Palestinians?

You do the maths and let me know...

One of the biggest fucking narcissists on the forum who I learnt not to engage years ago.

Go fuck yourself Bigga, tell someone else how clever you are, it’s wasted on me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.