Israel-Palestine Conflict

Spitting Image 30 years ago.

Imagine that it was us under the bombs of the Israelis? What would you do? Fight? Look at your shoes? When we were in danger of being occupied, a wee fat guy with a love of cigars made a speech, below. We take great pride in it. We would have fought, well most, as Mosley and his Facist’s would have joined the Nazis. If we can look at the speech and say, yes we would have fought and had right on our side to do so, why do some say the Palestinians shouldn’t?

I have no truck with the attacking of civilians, but, we turned a blind eye to Israel doing it year after year after year.It seems it’s ok for us, but not for them to feel the same. Funny old world. Difference being, those poor sods have no empire to come to their aid. The world, in the west at least, finds a way of blaming the people being subjugated and massacred for decades, to blame. On our streets now are Mosleys types again, ironically defending Jews, as Muslims are the Facists new number one enemy. How easy the western media turns villains into heroes. I used to support Israel’s right to exist, with each passing day, that feeling is diminishing. They are the villains. Here are those words by Churchill.

“We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the new world, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

Last edited:
Killed 200+ people including kids to get them back. Fuck Israel and fuck any country supporting them
Whilst I agree, if Hamas handed them over maybe that wouldn’t have happened, in no way do I condone it btw and what they are doing is abhorrent but they ain’t stopping until they get them all.

Most on here won’t unfortunately.
I'd be more impressed if the Israeli's let go the Thousands of innocent Palestinians held without being convicted of a crime. Maybe Hamas, Hezbollah or the Iranians can launch some sort of rescue for these hostages. I'm wondering if you and others would come on here in support if indeed this was a success. I'm thinking not.

And 200 Palistinians massacred to release 4 hostages is nothing to feel good about.

I'd be more impressed if the Israeli's let go the Thousands of innocent Palestinians held without being convicted of a crime. Maybe Hamas, Hezbollah or the Iranians can launch some sort of rescue for these hostages. I'm wondering if you and others would come on here in support if indeed this was a success. I'm thinking not.

And 200 Palistinians massacred to release 4 hostages is nothing to feel good about.
The only reason why it looks so disproportionate is because of a massive difference in arms. Hamas killed over 1000 people to take 200 hostages. It's just that one side has F-35's whereas the other has soviet weapons at best.

Let's face it the two are as bad as each other and the war is circular in that it will never end whilst both the current Israeli regime and the Hamas regime have power.

You aren't going to remove the Israeli regime so there's very little room left unless we the west break convention on the war and sanction Israel. But do you see Iran, Syria or Russia breaking convention on this war? No, they're arming everybody who will stand against Israel and the west. Arming Israel therefore makes sense from a western pov.

The only reason why it looks so disproportionate is because of a massive difference in arms. Hamas killed over 1000 people to take 200 hostages. It's just that one side has F-35's whereas the other has soviet weapons at best.

Let's face it the two are as bad as each other and the war is circular in that it will never end whilst both the current Israeli regime and the Hamas regime have power.

You aren't going to remove the Israeli regime so there's very little room left unless we the west break convention on the war and sanction Israel. But do you see Iran, Syria or Russia breaking convention on this war? No, they're arming everybody who will stand against Israel and the west.
I'd have no problem whatsoever in any Country helping the Palestinians out and arming them too. Israel is a terrorist state.

Most on here won’t unfortunately.
Too busy googling ‘how to wear a keffiyeh correctly’ and then having the mental gymnastics about that isn’t cultural appropriation. Currently also trying work out how all the hostages appeared well fed whilst telling us all there is a famine. If everyone I have blocked voted for anyone standing in the GE they would become an MP instantaneously. No doubt I will be inundated with abuse but I don’t see it…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.