Israel-Palestine Conflict

Which incident are you referring to?

The one which Hamas assures them happened I think.

Imagine it, dead Israeli citizens amongst Hamas terrorists and it was the Israeli army that killed them?

Unbelievable eh?

Hope everyone agrees this is fantastic news

Hi, "Absolute Nutter" here.

I believe 2 of those were soldiers and 1 was the head of security of the music festival. 3 hostages killed by the IDF (Shock! Horror??! Nah...)

In exchange for 274 deaths and 700+ maimed. The head of security would have been armed where the festival was... so... one genuine civilian hostage returned.

"Fantastic News" for you, indeed.

Well they killed enough on the 7th of October by their own admission so not sure another 3 will trouble them too much.

Trigger/bomb happy cunts.

You mean in the same way Hamas are killing thousands of their own whilst they hide amongst innocent civilians, using them as collateral for their propaganda war?

Something they have always done i might add!

How many Hamas so called fighters have been killed because the Hamas ministry of truth wont ever tell you that number will they?

Genuine question.

You are kidnapped by terrorists, would you want your government to do everything it can to rescue you?

Would you be appalled if they sent in armed forces to free you?

Would you fuck is the honest answer!

Genuine question.

You are kidnapped by terrorists, would you want your government to do everything it can to rescue you?

Would you be appalled if they sent in armed forces to free you?

Would you fuck is the honest answer!
Are you o.k with 300 people being blown to bits including 70 children to get 4 Hosages out. It seems you're incapable of answering this question.

A simple Yes or No

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.