Israel-Palestine Conflict

You mean in the same way Hamas are killing thousands of their own whilst they hide amongst innocent civilians, using them as collateral for their propaganda war?

Something they have always done i might add!

How many Hamas so called fighters have been killed because the Hamas ministry of truth wont ever tell you that number will they?
But then would you argue that the October 7th victims were mere civilians rather than part of an Israeli security buffer, effectively residents of military outposts? Are residents of Sderot there to be propaganda victims of Hamas rockets?

It's different how?

Genuine question.

You are kidnapped by terrorists, would you want your government to do everything it can to rescue you?

Would you be appalled if they sent in armed forces to free you?

Would you fuck is the honest answer!

I'd be appalled if my Gov sent a bomb to 'free' me from my life and others around me...

I do wonder if Hamas are still happy they carried out the atrocities on October 7th.
I do wonder if you have any idea about the decades of atrocities before October 7th ..... let alone the decades before Hamas when the PLO were the bogeyman .... or the decades before the PLO dating back to 47/48.

I don't really because I know you don't.

If Israel really did want to put a stop to Hamas they would attack Iran. But they are chicken shits, bombing kids and civilians is just about their level.The IDF would be scared to fuck to attack a real country.

I do wonder if you have any idea about the decades of atrocities before October 7th ..... let alone the decades before Hamas when the PLO were the bogeyman .... or the decades before the PLO dating back to 47/48.

I don't really because I know you don't.
So that’s a yes they are still happy they did it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.