Israel-Palestine Conflict

They're a couple of nutcases if you mean Ben Swann? Cranks tbh. Covid denyers, Pizzagate believers... I would not believe them on anything, myself that is. I dislike these Alex Jones types, they suck the life out of society.

Do you believe any media that is not MSM? 'The Grayzone', 'The Electronic Intifada', how about 'Al Jazeera'...?

You might think Dore is a 'crank', and I certainly don't lean into everything he talks about, but he has gotten issues right as much as wrong. Probably more so, actually.

He's not a covid denier, having been vax injured and one the first if not the first to talk about transmission data, which MSM refused to.

He's not afraid to platform different voices AND call them out on any bullshit to their face.

I wish actual journos did this, rather than playing in safe spaces.

Do you believe any media that is not MSM? 'The Grayzone', 'The Electronic Intifada', how about 'Al Jazeera'...?

You might think Dore is a 'crank', and I certainly don't lean into everything he talks about, but he has gotten issues right as much as wrong. Probably more so, actually.

He's not a covid denier, having been vax injured and one the first if not the first to talk about transmission data, which MSM refused to.

He's not afraid to platform different voices AND call them out on any bullshit to their face.

I wish actual journos did this, rather than playing in safe spaces.
Not sure what you want me to say. You watch them fair enough, but there's another side to them like you say.

Yes, it’s depressingly predictable.

I feared Israel were being rope-a-doped back in October and I think that’s probably what’s happened. Think it’s more likely than not.
Apparently loads of Hezbollah headed there now - who would have think that the Israeli war to stamp out Islamist terrorism would've been a magnet for Islamist terrorism. As you say, depressingly predictable.

Not sure what you want me to say. You watch them fair enough, but there's another side to them like you say.

You know, all I want from people is to weigh up the news presentation and how it's delivered. Most of the time there is a spin or a deletion of info.

When all you look at is the thread, there's often a massive tangled ball it's come from. I use respected alternative voices (as stated above)willing to do the investigation on that thread. Especially when they're all pulling it in the same direction.

Just look at that side, is all I ask.

You know, all I want from people is to weigh up the news presentation and how it's delivered. Most of the time there is a spin or a deletion of info.

When all you look at is the thread, there's often a massive tangled ball it's come from. I use respected alternative voices (as stated above)willing to do the investigation on that thread. Especially when they're all pulling it in the same direction.

"News", you say?

My favourits or bookmarks for news span from left to right, Fox and Breitbart etc to the other end. It's interesting seeing the different ways of reporting the same thing, and I certainly don't believe msm version of accounts. Anyway, somewhere inbetween is the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.