Israel-Palestine Conflict

Whilst I love the rejection of sponsors, what big business doesn't have ties with Israel?

Maccies boasted about giving the IDF free food, last year!!
Are IDF pricks not on the whole a group of neo narzi volunteer Zionists spending time away from western shores being radicalised? When a real war starts they’ll be fleeing back to the west like rats.

The reputational damage this has done to Israel is absolutely huge. Which is what Hamas were probably banking on.

Hamas don't have to bank on anything. Why, when Israel's open governmental oppression and nazism has spilled over and out of their bubble of 'justice'.

Zionism's long domino is collapsing towards itself.

The reputational damage this has done to Israel is absolutely huge. Which is what Hamas were probably banking on.
Yup, its why Israel have utterly failed in all of this. Hamas are eviil, they use their own people as martyrs. Israel have completely fallen into that trap, idiots if they didnt realise this.
They might win this so called war right now but hearts and minds they have now lost totally. And Israel have managed to breed the next generation of terrorist who will hit them even harder.

Yup, its why Israel have utterly failed in all of this. Hamas are eviil, they use their own people as martyrs. Israel have completely fallen into that trap, idiots if they didnt realise this.
They might win this so called war right now but hearts and minds they have now lost totally. And Israel have managed to breed the next generation of terrorist who will hit them even harder.
Yes, it’s depressingly predictable.

I feared Israel were being rope-a-doped back in October and I think that’s probably what’s happened. Think it’s more likely than not.

I thought I'd place this here.

Yes, it's Dore, but the reporter guest is super interesting...

They're a couple of nutcases if you mean Ben Swann? Cranks tbh. Covid denyers, Pizzagate believers... I would not believe them on anything, myself that is. I dislike these Alex Jones types, they suck the life out of society.

I think Zionists are short term thinkers, on the whole. It's all well and good planning a destruction, but if you can't predict for fallout/ blowback, why would they press ahead??

What you said about breeding the next gen, is something I've said for ages; you can't kill an ideology this way.

One certainly doesn't 'win hearts and minds' this way; as the pathetic US gov mantra states as it continues to back Israel and gaslight the world with its bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.