Israel-Palestine Conflict

Do you think recognition of Palestine by European allies is possible and helpful?
I do think it is helpful if all of Europe took the same approach.
I don’t think any progress is going to be made without American support/pressure however.

I think the morally right thing to do and the political will or expediency are perhaps miles apart.

I do think it is helpful if all of Europe took the same approach.
I don’t think any progress is going to be made without American support/pressure however.

I think the morally right thing to do and the political will or expediency are perhaps miles apart.
I don’t know enough about it, but it seems to me that Europe must do something at least to signal publicly to the US that we are not happy with their stance and desire a shift in US policy, even a small one to start. Gestures are not enough.

I don’t know enough about it, but it seems to me that Europe must do something at least to signal publicly to the US that we are not happy with their stance and desire a shift in US policy, even a small one to start. Gestures are not enough.
Well, ourselves Spain and Norway have taken this stance in the hope more will follow.

looks like those folk trying to get Reginald D Hunter cancelled at Edinburgh are in fact professional (no doubt paid) activists with a track record of pulling stunts etc - time to revoke permission for them to keep visiting here causing trouble

Notorious professional smear merchants more like. The Mail piece claiming to track down the mysterious couple takes the biscuit in the pissing down your leg and telling you it's raining stakes however.

As stopping them visiting, they are very much our problem as the man himself points out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.