Israel-Palestine Conflict

So Israel is to be a light to the gentiles by getting rid of the gentiles.

I am pretty certain that Israel and Zionists cannot see what they are doing to their standing in the world - Jews do - Jews living around the globe will be feeling the heat for something thy are not responsible for but we are now at the point where Jews around the world speak out or identify as complicit with genocide and ethnic cleansing - I cannot see any way how Israel comes out of this with any credit of support in the future.

I am pretty certain that Israel and Zionists cannot see what they are doing to their standing in the world - Jews do - Jews living around the globe will be feeling the heat for something thy are not responsible for but we are now at the point where Jews around the world speak out or identify as complicit with genocide and ethnic cleansing - I cannot see any way how Israel comes out of this with any credit of support in the future.

Are they not getting "credit" now with weapons STILL being sent to them?

When they wipe out/ send away the Palestinians, their enemies will come for them and the US et al, will still promote that Israel have the right to defend itself.

How can they not...?

Having watched Corridors of Power recently and the way they get round the word genocide depending on when it suits them you can see how they get away with it.

At least there's some acknowledgement of what's going on. But it needs "determination" to stop settler terrorism.

"The IDF published the findings of its investigation into the violent settler attack earlier this month on the Palestinian village of Jit, in which settlers burned vehicles, attacked residents and killed a 23-year-old. According to the findings, the Shin Bet provided the IDF and police with intelligence that settlers were planning 'nationalistic violence' ahead of the incident, and the IDF should have 'operated with more determination.' Avi Bluth, head of the IDF's Central Command, said that the incident constituted terrorism." (Haaretz)

Last edited:
At least there's some acknowledgement of what's going on. But it needs "determination" to stop settler terrorism.

The IDF published the findings of its investigation into the violent settler attack earlier this month on the Palestinian village of Jit, in which settlers burned vehicles, attacked residents and killed a 23-year-old. According to the findings, the Shin Bet provided the IDF and police with intelligence that settlers were planning "nationalistic violence" ahead of the incident, and the IDF should have "operated with more determination." Avi Bluth, head of the IDF's Central Command, said that the incident constituted terrorism. (Haaretz)

judge, juror, executioner - of course you find yourself innocent

3e3c99b7cf3789e16e45321695a08a1e.jpg

https://t.co/SxmI3G5quS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.