Israel-Palestine Conflict

As long as were not supporting these murdering fuckers if they are going to up it a notch. Ive absolutely no problem with Iran or Hezbollah coming to fight the Israeli Government/Idf. In fact other countries should be coming to the Palistinians aid.
So you’ve got no problem with full scale war? Millions displaced or dead?

I also question why you would want to support dictatorships like Iran who their own people don’t want in charge.

A further escalation from either side would be catastrophic.

Hezbollah and the Republican Guard should start English Brigades.

Maybe something you could look into joining seeing as you can’t wait for them to take on the IDF?

It's weird how the same people don't agree that British Jews should be able to fight for Israel but had/have no problem at all with the International brigade volunteers popping over to Spain for a bit of a rumble.

So you’ve got no problem with full scale war? Millions displaced or dead?

I also question why you would want to support dictatorships like Iran who their own people don’t want in charge.

A further escalation from either side would be catastrophic.
What im saying is why can't any other country in the world stand up to the IDF and stop their slaughtering and Mass Murder?

Oh and weve no problem escalating the Ukraine war since we will be supplying them with long range missiles to attack a Nuclear nation. So don't give me any of that bollocks.

What im saying is why can't any other country in the world stand up to the IDF and stop their slaughtering and Mass Murder?

Oh and weve no problem escalating the Ukraine war since we will be supplying them with long range missiles to attack a Nuclear nation. So don't give me any of that bollocks.
Depends what you mean by stand up? In your last post you said “fight”. By doing that, it might cause a major conflict, which I would have thought you don’t want to happen.

You also said “In fact other countries should be coming to the Palistinians aid.” I’d love to know how Iran and hezbolla going to fight Isreal would help ordinary Palestinians.

Escalating this further could make things a lot worse. At least Ukrainians were able to escape.

Depends what you mean by stand up? In your last post you said “fight”. By doing that, it might cause a major conflict, which I would have thought you don’t want to happen.

You also said “In fact other countries should be coming to the Palistinians aid.” I’d love to know how Iran and hezbolla going to fight Isreal would help ordinary Palestinians.

Escalating this further could make things a lot worse. At least Ukrainians were able to escape.
Boycott Jaffa oranges. That should do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.