Israel-Palestine Conflict

The Jewish lobby in America is all powerful. No American politician, or presidential candidate, would dare say boo to them.

That really depends on if you're merely talking about the duopoly offered.

Outside of that, there is a a nice Jewish-American lady leading the Green Party that says 'No' to Israel.

So, there's that.

It never was. If the psychopathic rogue state had their way every single one of those hostages would have suffered this fate.

Worth remembering ahead of the anniversary when the usual suspects will pop their head in here to virtue signal about indiscriminate killing.

Fuck them, PP.

This is surely old news that was ignored at the time?

It was reported about fleeing cars being torn up using the 'Hannibal Directive'.

Pretty sure similar news was dropped around the time.

Not important then for the MSM to carry on stoking up support for the genocide, so I wonder why it's important now...?

All domestic electrical appliances could be used for this sort of attack. Bloody frightening thought.

The walkie talkies were intercepted all were opened and put a tiny amount of explosive in them then repacked sent on there way! So what's to stop Russia or another country doing the same to an appliance?!

The walkie talkies were intercepted all were opened and put a tiny amount of explosive in them then repacked sent on there way! So what's to stop Russia or another country doing the same to an appliance?!

Can of worms, bud.

The dumb idiots, here and elsewhere, claiming how 'ingenious' it was have no thought beyond the initial moment.

Bit like the politics they spew out.

Whilst I suspect the current Israeli government might have that view I'm not sure the majority are prepared to die over this. Unlike Palestinians many Israelis are well off and may prefer returning to New York, London, Paris or Milan rather than end up losing their houses, businesses etc
Already happening. Part self-interest, part of not wanting to be associated with terrorism and genocide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.