Israel-Palestine Conflict

Hezbollah started firing missiles on October 8, Israel is entitles to self defence. I don't think it really matters how many missiles have been fired by each side does it. I am also pretty sure that the stat is false. On Saturday alone Hezbollah fired nearly 200 missiles, that would mean Israel having to fire nearly 10k in return if my maths is right. It isn't tit for tat this is Israel's response.

I'll see if I can find the article, all in all its been lots of smaller exchanges from both sides with very little damage from Hezbollah over all ( unless you count some fires in a field etc) in the grand scheme of things and what seemed to be targeted attacks by Israel.

Its been tit for tat since before Oct 8th. There we fire between both sides in April and July 2023 for example.

No real escalations until this last week or so. Hezbollah have a hell of a lot more firepower than the did in 2006, if they had wanted to really hit Israel they could have done so, Hence until the events of the last week, its been small tit for tat hits.

I'll see if I can find the article, all in all its been lots of smaller exchanges from both sides with very little damage from Hezbollah over all ( unless you count some fires in a field etc) in the grand scheme of things and what seemed to be targeted attacks by Israel.

Its been tit for tat since before Oct 8th. There we fire between both sides in April and July 2023 for example.

No real escalations until this last week or so. Hezbollah have a hell of a lot more firepower than the did in 2006, if they had wanted to really hit Israel they could have done so, Hence until the events of the last week, its been small tit for tat hits.
Hezbollah has fired over 8,000 rockets / drones etc since last October, no way that's only 17% of all missiles. Israel has been warning Hezbollah for months not to poke the bear but have used that time to gather a huge amount of intelligence hence all the targeted strikes.

I presume you prefer these homes to store missiles that can be shot indiscriminately at Israeli citizens do you? Hezbollah has been firing missiles into Israel since October 8, they can't really complain now that Israel has decided to take the gloves off can they? Don't start a fight then start moaning when the big boys fight back. Surely you can't be supporting Hezbollah, a proscribed terrorist organisation can you?
Presume away.
I suspect you haven’t a clue.

I abhor violence wherever it comes from.
I also have a distinct distaste for mock concern and propaganda to seemingly justify your intentions.

Hezbollah has fired over 8,000 rockets / drones etc since last October, no way that's only 17% of all missiles. Israel has been warning Hezbollah for months not to poke the bear but have used that time to gather a huge amount of intelligence hence all the targeted strikes.

It may have been some other stat, possibly deaths. trying to find it but there's a lot of new articles popped up so its a bit of a sea of stuff.

From an article in June 300 Hezbollah fighters and 80 civilians killed in Lebanon vs 18 Israel soldiers and 10 civilians killed in Israel. if you take those civilians deaths that about 80% more on Lebanon's side so could well have been that being misrepresented.

which then does suggest Israel have not been so targeted after all.

Last edited:
Presume away.
I suspect you haven’t a clue.

I abhor violence wherever it comes from.
I also have a distinct distaste for mock concern and propaganda to seemingly justify your intentions.
Don't worry about me, I know plenty.

I also abhor violence but their is no mock concern and propaganda from my end.

It may have been some other stat, possibly deaths. trying to find it but there's a lot of new articles popped up so its a bit of a sea of stuff.

From an article in June 300 Hezbollah and 80 civilians in Lebanon vs 18 Israel soldiers and 10 civilians. if you take those civilians deaths that about 80% more on Lebanon's side so could well have been that being misrepresented.

which then does suggest Israel have not been so targeted after all.
No it suggests that Hezbollah hide amongst civilians and that Israel have the Iron Dome amongst other things otherwise the figures would be much higher which it is now. Hezbollah themselves have announced the deaths of over 500 of their ranks. I have said on here before that every civilian death in war is unfortunate but it happens. But again, the ratio of terrorist deaths to innocent ones is the lowest ever in the history of war which would suggest Israel is targeted. Conversely for every Israeli military death there has been 3 - 4 civilian ones which shows how indiscriminate the likes of Hezbollah / Hamas / PIJ etc have been and how successful the Iron Dome etc has been in saving innocent Israeli / Arab Israeli lives.

I presume you prefer these homes to store missiles that can be shot indiscriminately at Israeli citizens do you? Hezbollah has been firing missiles into Israel since October 8, they can't really complain now that Israel has decided to take the gloves off can they? Don't start a fight then start moaning when the big boys fight back. Surely you can't be supporting Hezbollah, a proscribed terrorist organisation can you?
And the thought of more rubble brings you back to the thread.

Remind us. What are the boundaries of Israel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.