Israel-Palestine Conflict

One good outcome for the Jews during this conflict so far, is the incredible display of the Iron Dome system.
No doubt, the demand for this system will go through the roof.

Yeah. Let's turn off the supply of arms to a nation that is under attack from seven fronts while remaining silent on the flow of arms to their enemies.
Why not just be honest and say you want the destruction of Israel.
Because that's not what I want or said (you cock).

One good outcome for the Jews during this conflict so far, is the incredible display of the Iron Dome system.

You mean the state of Israel, not "the Jews". And you're crazy if you think countries will be lining up to spend a load of money on an iron dome of their own. Most of them aren't illegally occupying their neighbour's land for starters.

You mean the state of Israel, not "the Jews". And you're crazy if you think countries will be lining up to spend a load of money on an iron dome of their own. Most of them aren't illegally occupying their neighbour's land for starters.
Out of interest, which land(s) are illegally occupied?
When did this illegal occupation began?

Reactions: PPT
That's why the Israeli Goverment Murder children by the Thousands. The Iron dome and the Americans protect them. Do you think the theft of land and slaughtering of Palestinians would be happening with your backs not being covered by those cunts over the pond?

Yeah. Let's turn off the supply of arms to a nation that is under attack from seven fronts while remaining silent on the flow of arms to their enemies.
Why not just be honest and say you want the destruction of Israel.
I think the lack of honesty is your interpretation of what MSC wrote.
I don’t interpret it that way at all.
Sounds to me like he would look for a credible way of getting Israel around the table, looking for a credible solution that might benefit all in the region, not just the continued might is right approach.

Just caught the start of the news. Sounds like a ground war might start? But I thought Israel were by factors the strongest military force in the region?

So any battles they're involved in will be quite one sided...and not worth getting involved in?
It'll be exactly the same as the Hamas battles. They'll be fighting blokes hiding in tunnels or amongst civilians in civilian areas. Obviously the Israeli's don't care about that.

It's really hard to understand what the end goal is but any incursion beyond securing the border should be seen as a red line for the west.

It'll be exactly the same as the Hamas battles. They'll be fighting blokes hiding in tunnels or amongst civilians in civilian areas. Obviously the Israeli's don't care about that.

It's really hard to understand what the end goal is but any incursion beyond securing the border should be seen as a red line for the west.
Is it really?
Give it a go.

It’s a horrible horrible thought, but I’ve said it in here before, and I’ve not seen anything to sway my opinion but October 7th as terrible as it was just seems to me to be the opportunity Netanyahu was looking for.

It justifies all his actions. He has no concern for those hostages either. They are collateral damage, while he presses ahead with what he and his support always wanted.

I think they are making hay while the sun shines. Get as much as possible achieved before the American presidential elections.
Then see what he’s dealing with.
He knows there will not be any recriminations before then.

The UN? They have no respect for them anyway.

I think the lack of honesty is your interpretation of what MSC wrote.
I don’t interpret it that way at all.
Sounds to me like he would look for a credible way of getting Israel around the table, looking for a credible solution that might benefit all in the region, not just the continued might is right approach.
It's a fine line between legitimate defence for Israel and something more sinister/horrific. I think at the very least we should be attaching some significant strings or limitations to the continued supply of arms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.