Israel-Palestine Conflict

The first question is answered.

The IOF (Israel Occupational Forces) is the term to redefine IDF. The acronym IOF was first referred to by former IDF themselves. Not Palestinians, not Arabs, not non-Jews. But Jewish soldier reservists years before 7th October.

Impressive you opt to mention ‘red herring’. I thought you are pro zionism, but you rather double entrende by red heifer.

On the fourth, ah, armchair critic personified. Sad.
Question one was can you clarify the date in October when IDF opened fire in the Metula area?

I can't see where you have given me an actual date, apologies if I have missed it.

IOF is used predominantly by anti semites who think it's really funny, it's not it just shows people's true colours

I have no idea what you mean when you say ' you rather double entrende by red heifer'. The point is you can't really be moaning that Israel is using more force. Diddums the heavyweight boxer punches harder.

Armchair critic? Not really just telling you how it is. Do you believe a civilian house or a school or a mosque that has arms and terrorists in it is a military target or not? What about a music festival,is that a military target?

Question one was can you clarify the date in October when IDF opened fire in the Metula area?

I can't see where you have given me an actual date, apologies if I have missed it.

IOF is used predominantly by anti semites who think it's really funny, it's not it just shows people's true colours

I have no idea what you mean when you say ' you rather double entrende by red heifer'. The point is you can't really be moaning that Israel is using more force. Diddums the heavyweight boxer punches harder.

Armchair critic? Not really just telling you how it is. Do you believe a civilian house or a school or a mosque that has arms and terrorists in it is a military target or not? What about a music festival,is that a military target?

If you’re not armchair critic nor a UKLFI, then debate with the former IOFs who are certainly not armchair too. Nadav Bigelsman and thousands others, they have mentioned of the IOFs since more than 10 years ago, add that to 20 for former IOFs of the early 2000s who were under the rule of sheriff settlers.

For clarity, from a former IOF perspective of how dehumanized thoughts are impossible to de-indoctrinate, ask those like him and listen to their point of view.

If you’re not armchair critic nor a UKLFI, then debate with the former IOFs who are certainly not armchair too. Nadav Bigelsman and thousands others, they have mentioned of the IOFs since more than 10 years ago, add that to 20 for former IOFs of the early 2000s who were under the rule of sheriff settlers.

For clarity, from a former IOF perspective of how dehumanized thoughts are impossible to de-indoctrinate, ask those like him and listen to their point of view.

Man's Inhumanity to Man​

by Robert Burns
Many and sharp the numerous ills
Inwoven with our frame;
More pointed still, we make ourselves
Regret, remorse and shame;
And man, whose heaven-erected face
The smiles of love adorn,
Man's inhumanity to man,
Makes countless thousands mourn.

Still haven't answered the question one.

Thanks for the tip about former IDF soldiers but I can do that any day of the week and I can also talk to a Battalion Commander if I wish.

Trans Jordan was a part of Palestine.

In 1920, the World War I Allies conferred on Britain a Mandate to govern Palestine, an area on both sides of the Jordan River that had been part of the Ottoman Empire. This Mandate, confirmed by the League of Nations in 1922, remained unchanged during the League's lifetime. Though the Mandate incorporated Britain's 1917 commitment to provide a homeland in Palestine for the Jews - the Balfour Declaration - the Mandate did not provide a homeland for Arabs living there, though it did protect their ''civil and religious'' but not political rights. Two months after the League approved the Mandate, the British Colonial Secretary, Winston Churchill, changed the rules and the picture. He created the Emirate of Transjordan, installing the Hashemite Abdullah, Hussein's grandfather, as Emir of all the land east of the Jordan River.
While Britain had the mandate of the territory on both sides of the Jordan they were administered separately.
And when the plan to partition Palestine into two countries, it did not include Transjordan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.