Israel-Palestine Conflict

Why do these people who are treated like animals in the world's biggest open air prison keep attacking Israel?
I think Pellegrini is Robert Jenrick and I claim...

As to the idea that Palestinian resistance groups are going to cease to exist, well he's not thought that through.

Anyone who is happy anyone, and I mean anyone, is killed is a ****. You can be relieved, you can feel a sense of justice, you can feel sad that it was necessary for safety, many emotions. But happy? Just makes you (and I mean "one", not you personally, unless, of course, you are happy) a ****.
Disagree. I’m against capital punishment but there are a number of people throughout history and in the present that I would smile about their departure from life.

I'm suprised Israel has allowed Hezbolah to continually fire rockets into Northern Israel since October.
I think Israel decided enough was enough 2 months ago and have been ramping up the response since then.
Rather than seek peace and get the hostages back. Do they really think this will hasten the day when the Israelis who've been displaced in the north can feel safe enough to go home?

It is my hope the Palestinians can find a group of people that will form a government to run their society after the war is over, so that their children can return to schools and start running around once again as you state.
They had one, till Netanyahu used Hamas to oust the moderates in Gaza. He wanted Hamas as they were against a two-state solution, like him.

For such a small nation they have some serious fire power, could the UK do what they are doing right now? They seem to want to take everyone on and drag certainly the USA into it, with Yemen been bombed it’s only a matter of time before things start flying the other way, could they seriously fight on about 4 fronts?
The big names are being funded millions of US$ by AIPAC and CUFI (just the two largest funders, there are dozen others).

A fund is not a one-way donation. There can be favours in return. Such as support? partnership? ‘free’ weapons and munitions for self-defense?

You-scratch-mine-I-scratch-yours

Rather than seek peace and get the hostages back. Do they really think this will hasten the day when the Israelis who've been displaced in the north can feel safe enough to go home?
You think peace is possible if groups keep attacking Israel?
It isn't.

The hostages are considered as good as dead. This stance will discourage future hostage takings.

Israel has been prevented from achieving complete military victory in the past by several countries in the West. These countries are silent whenever Israel is attacked. As soon as Israel retaliates, they come out and ask for a ceasefire. I think this emboldened Hamas and Hezbollah before October 7. However, the graphic images from that genocide has changed the landscape forever.
Peace will return when one side finally accept defeat just like Egypt, Germany and Japan.

One might disagree with the Israeli policies. But this is the new reality.
Gaza is completely destroyed. Lebanon is following suit.

The hostages are considered as good as dead. This stance will discourage future hostage takings.

Israel has been prevented from achieving complete military victory in the past by several countries in the West. These countries are silent whenever Israel is attacked. As soon as Israel retaliates, they come out and ask for a ceasefire. I think this emboldened Hamas and Hezbollah before October 7. However, the graphic images from that genocide has changed the landscape forever.
Peace will return when one side finally accept defeat just like Egypt, Germany and Japan.

One might disagree with the Israeli policies. But this is the new reality.
Gaza is completely destroyed. Lebanon is following suit.
Germany and Japan were the invaders, so I assume you mean Israel needs to accept defeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.