Israel-Palestine Conflict

Genuine Q...where are the actual Lebanese Army in all this?...will they be rowing in with Hezbollah to resist the invasion?..did they object at all to having an Iranian proxy army in the house?...

Genuine Q...where are the actual Lebanese Army in all this?...will they be rowing in with Hezbollah to resist the invasion?..did they object at all to having an Iranian proxy army in the house?...
They’re in their barracks. They were totally outgunned by Hezbollah and would stand even less of a chance against Israel. The best outcome would be be for Israel to leave Hezbollah so weakened that the Lebanese army could take control of their areas and their arsenal, however with hundreds of thousands of missiles and more guns and ammunition than most national armies it’s unlikely.

They’re in their barracks. They were totally outgunned by Hezbollah and would stand even less of a chance against Israel. The best outcome would be be for Israel to leave Hezbollah so weakened that the Lebanese army could take control of their areas and their arsenal, however with hundreds of thousands of missiles and more guns and ammunition than most national armies it’s unlikely.
THanks. I see. No likleyhood of them weighing in directly against an Israeli attack?..unless they roll right thru Hezbollah and head north?

I'm suprised Israel has allowed Hezbolah to continually fire rockets into Northern Israel since October.
I think Israel decided enough was enough 2 months ago and have been ramping up tge response since then.
I wish another country would say enough is enough with Israel over the years. There'd be 20'000 Palistinian kids running around playing now instead of being buried in the ground blown to bits. The state of Israel are Cowards Shithouses and Cunts!. Murdering Cunts too.

I'm suprised Israel has allowed Hezbolah to continually fire rockets into Northern Israel since October.
I think Israel decided enough was enough 2 months ago and have been ramping up tge response since then.
I learnt that Joe Biden prevented an Israeli response initially in hope that diplomacy would work.
Hezbollah's primary condition for any peace deal would depend on a ceasefire in Gaza. Given what happened in October 7, this option was not acceptable for Israel. Now, many thousands of people are going to die; with the majority of casualties being people who had no voice in the conflict.

I wish another country would say enough is enough with Israel over the years. There'd be 20'000 Palistinian kids running around playing now instead of being buried in the ground blown to bits. The state of Israel are Cowards Shithouses and Cunts!. Murdering Cunts too.
As opposed to the genocide of 7.5m Jews that Iran, Hezbolah, Hamas and others really want.

There has been several conflicts between Israel and Hamas through the years. Often, Israel will stop after a brief altercation. October 7 was so brutal, it changed the Israeli mindset for ever. Even the Israelis who had been sympathetic to the Palestinian cause became hardened.

There will be no more Hamas. No more half measures. Only total and complete defeat of Hamas and Islamic Jihad will be acceptable.
It is my hope the Palestinians can find a group of people that will form a government to run their society after the war is over, so that their children can return to schools and start running around once again as you state.

I learnt that Joe Biden prevented an Israeli response initially in hope that diplomacy would work.
Hezbollah's primary condition for any peace deal would depend on a ceasefire in Gaza. Given what happened in October 7, this option was not acceptable for Israel. Now, many thousands of people are going to die; with the majority of casualties being people who had no voice in the conflict.
It's all quite simple really Israel is an occupying force, whose overwhelming cultural characteristics are European/American which is at odds with the middle Eastern culture of the people they are subjugating as well as the neighbouring countries. The only reason they can exist here is by using overwhelming military force.
It could have been different if they'd treated the indigenous population better from the outset.

There has been several conflicts between Israel and Hamas through the years. Often, Israel will stop after a brief altercation. October 7 was so brutal, it changed the Israeli mindset for ever. Even the Israelis who had been sympathetic to the Palestinian cause became hardened.

There will be no more Hamas. No more half measures. Only total and complete defeat of Hamas and Islamic Jihad will be acceptable.
It is my hope the Palestinians can find a group of people that will form a government to run their society after the war is over, so that their children can return to schools and start running around once again as you ststate.
Why do these people who are treated like animals in the world's biggest open air prison keep attacking Israel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.