Israel-Palestine Conflict

He stated that the Palestinian people are also victims in this, but that parts been glossed over and as ever just the headline remains for people to froth from the gills at.
"I stand with Israel" apparently means "I stand with bombing Gaza"

Oh these simple minded fools... avoiding peace because they love to hate.

He really is a ****.
Absolutely..and anyone who actually delves into history will know full well that the British had a duplicitous stance in WW1 agreeing to an Arab state to get the Arabs to fight against the Ottoman Empire, yet equally agreeing to the Zionist position of the State of Israel. Sykes-Picot, Balfour Declaration. The British and the French screwed this whole region for very selfish reasons.
I absolutely condemn Hamas.Equally I do not believe the Israelis have acted with a great degree of sympathy for the Palestinians.I can see the logic of removing Hamas, but equally the Israelis have to show some modicum of respect for the hell hole that is Gaza. Sadly they are miles apart in a political perspective. Honestly, there will be no resolution here for years if ever. Too many political positions, too many many religous positions. The whole area is unsatble and will always likelly be so. And in truth that is the saddest thing.

What am I supposed to be thinking about? I hope Israel beats Hamas too.

It doesn't matter what I say about the shocking loss of life on both sides, ideologues like yourself will continue to froth.

Do you condemn what the IDF are currently doing. Simple Yes or No will do?

He stated that the Palestinian people are also victims in this, but that part has been glossed over and as ever just the headline remains for people to froth from the gills at.
Your point raises the absolute embarrassment that is our media - more interested in clicks than peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.