Israel-Palestine Conflict

Dialogue is happening 24/7 mate as it always is behind the scenes, no doubt led by the US and Qatar given their influences.

I don’t for one second think Israel will agree to the release of anyone they feel immediately becomes a threat to their security in any ongoing conflict but down the line if a solution and peace is possible then absolutely it would need to happen.

What’s imperative right now is a ceasefire asap and there is no way Israel would hold any sort of moral high ground or support if they was to continue as they are now after hostages had been released.

Sadly, I don’t think Hamas care enough about the lives of innocent civilians in Gaza and the West Bank to make it happen. More cash into private bank accounts of Hamas leaders from Qatar and a guarantee for their lives is probably the only key to the door right now.
The ceasefire, we agree on.
How you get it, I might not be as hung up on, as yourself or some others perhaps.
I agree dialogue is going on behind the scenes all the time no matter what we’re told. The North should teach us that.
How you get rid of Hamas, I don’t know, but if Palestine is to be treated as one state in a two state solution, if that ever gets back on the table, then you cannot talk about Gaza without involving The West Bank is the direction I would head in.

The ceasefire, we agree on.
How you get it, I might not be as hung up on, as yourself or some others perhaps.
I agree dialogue is going on behind the scenes all the time no matter what we’re told. The North should teach us that.
How you get rid of Hamas, I don’t know, but if Palestine is to be treated as one state in a two state solution, if that ever gets back on the table, then you cannot talk about Gaza without involving The West Bank is the direction I would head in.

Agree.

Gaza and the West Bank are as one in any solution and peace.

How we get there I have literally no idea given the hatred on both sides right now.

Agree.

Gaza and the West Bank are as one in any solution and peace.

How we get there I have literally no idea given the hatred on both sides right now.
It's also going to need an independent peacekeeping force for quite some time whos going to do that ?

This has to end asap and it has to end round a table with meaningful talks towards a lasting solution and peace.

Hostages being returned alive is the very first step in that. Without it, Israel will not stop and key allies will back them fully.

Release the hostages and there can be no excuse and the key allies will imo tell Israel enough is enough.
And if Israel does not stop?

Absolutely.

If that was too happen Israel would find it impossible to fail to listen to calls for an immediate ceasefire and the political pressure would imo be almost total.
Leaving thousands of Hamas fighters in the south?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.