Israel-Palestine Conflict

I agree , but would Nayanthu have had that power in the first place if isreal wasn't kicking back , its a terrible situation but it can't be looked at in isolation, unless of corse people chose too
None of it can be locked at in isolation it's a complex and bloody situation

There's a huge difference between knowing the capability of your opponents and knowing when that capability is to be used.
The planning for Oct 7 was totally off grid.
At the moment Hamas is using phone apps etc. More fool them as the IDF can work out where every end point is - even when you can't read the encrypted communications.
A salutory lesson in relying on your intelligence toys
From what I've read Israel/Mosaad has heavily infiltrated Hamas and have plenty of informants on the inside, some very highly placed within the organisation. They aren't entirely reliant eavesdropping technology.

Ultimately the beneficiaries of this horror show are sat back laughing at the chaos it's causing, Russia, China and Iran all benefit, because until a peaceful settlement comes about the US is engaged where it doesn't want to be

They are just going to keep the pot boiling, it's a war that can't be won I am afraid

In your opinion

Not in my opinion, because the Oct 7 is in retaliation as how Hamas said it of the Al-Aqsa attack this year.

There are many attacks rolling back decades even before Hamas came to be from Nakba to Naksa and all others. This year was their announcement in retaliation of the Al-Aqsa attack on Palestinian civilians

Palestinian civilians was in Al-Aqsa to celebrate their Ramadhan holy days. It was all eventful, until the IDF barged in, shot at civilians, threw stun grenades, and stomped and hit with batons to unarmed civilians of all age on the floor. For no rhyme or reason. Imagine an event for Christmas Eve, or Bar Mitzvah or Diwali, it would be the same wrongdoing to desecrate.

The attack was quickly condemned by the UN, Canada, Algeria, Bangladesh, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Bahrain, Iran, Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, and many other countries, labelling the Al-Aqsa attack as crimes by IDF.

Condemnation of the civilians included the Palestinian Police, and Hamas.

Hamas was created after the first intifada. The first intifada was when more than 1000 civilians killed by IDF.

Israeli PM Yitzhak Rabin attempted to reconcile by promoting peace and it was progressing with Yasser Arafat who was head of Fatah

Before peace came to be, Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated by right-wing extremist because many did not agree to Rabin’s peace role. After Rabin was assassinated, the next PM came in office, Benjamin Netanyahu.

Not long after, Sharon ignited the 2nd intifada. 3000 civilians killed. A year after, he became the next PM.

The whole area has been a shit show forever Isreal neighbours and isreal have done dreadful things to each other, some seem to want to be oblivious to those of one side .
One thing is for sure if hamms hadn't done what they did half of Gaza wouldn't be flat now . What shocks me if that people that apparently care about innocemt palestians try ans deflect this away from Hammas and to me this suggests they hate isreal more than they care for Palestinians

You will be telling me people who don't think like you are all anti-semitic next. Then we are back at page 3 of this thread. Again.

But what about this for a hypothetical. Netanyahu has been waiting for an opportunity to do "this" (whatever this turns out to be) for years and this would have been the response whether 1400 Israelis had been killed by thousands of Hamas fighters, or 40 by 20. Would that make the disproportionate response the fault of Hamas or Netanyahu?

From what I've read Israel/Mosaad has heavily infiltrated Hamas and have plenty of informants on the inside, some very highly placed within the organisation. They aren't entirely reliant eavesdropping technology.
Do you believe that? It's complete nonsense of course they haven't, if they has the attacks on Oct 7th would have been prevented

The whole area has been a shit show forever Isreal neighbours and isreal have done dreadful things to each other, some seem to want to be oblivious to those of one side .
One thing is for sure if hamms hadn't done what they did half of Gaza wouldn't be flat now . What shocks me if that people that apparently care about innocemt palestians try ans deflect this away from Hammas and to me this suggests they hate isreal more than they care for Palestinians
So exactly what are Hamas to do. Every month Israel annexes more land in the West Bank. In the last 10 years Israeli deaths have been at an all time low and yet no carrot is offered, instead just more harassment, humiliation and land seizures aided and abetted by the police and army.

I don't put people on ignore, why would I? And I am not easily affronted. I just think you are trolling now.
Trolling really? It's a reasonable and logical question to ask. If someone stated what isn't proportionate but then in the same passage gave some alternatives, that's great. But that doesn't happen on an awful lot of occasions. So I don't see the issue personally, or shall we just keep the narrative the same to suit certain posters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.