Israel-Palestine Conflict

Dont follow much UK politics, but she seems to be a complete ****. What happened UK politicians? They all seem less than hopeless.
Yes I recall when I was growing up there were plenty of statesmen and women in our politics, even though we might have disagreed with their politics. For Example, Geoffrey Howe, Michael Heseltine, Dennis Healy and Ken Clarke.

Returning to Suella, even the firebrands were big hitters like Thatcher and Tony Benn.

Today, we have to put up with people saying Starmer will be very good but you can’t expect him to say what he believes in, just vote for him!

Yes I recall when I was growing up there were plenty of statesmen and women in our politics, even though we might have disagreed with their politics. For Example, Geoffrey Howe, Michael Heseltine, Dennis Healy and Ken Clarke.

Returning to Suella, even the firebrands were big hitters like Thatcher and Tony Benn.

Today, we have to put up with people saying Starmer will be very good but you can’t expect him to say what he believes in, just vote for him!

I wonder what Spitting Image would make out of Braverman?

No I am no Biblical scholar. But I research. Where did I say I was Biblical scholar ?? I am a Christian and no grief with Judaism or Islam , but I can see right from wrong.But if I have said anything incorrect prove me wrong. I can talk about the Biblical floods, Noah, Sumerians who historically mentioned these events.If you follow Biblical lines fom Adam and Eve the world is 7000 years old whereas science suggest 13.8 Billion years. It is a real quandary for me. S

Equally tell of one similar scenario where a people have been wiped out by the League of Nations or the UN..Just one..do it for me please. You constantly skirt round the truth and involve other issues that may be regarded as irrelevant.
Indians..Well let us say Bengalis. 2 million died from a famine because of the British. Do your research.

Churchill..hmm . Voted the greatest Brit of all time. Well a total anti-semite, and not many people know this, but suddenly chnages his views. Again do your research..Chartwell going doing the pan, bad investments and money spent inappropriately. Nearly bankrupt but who saved him ?? Again do your research.
Afghanistan, Iraq, ISIS all a shit show that the US mostly, and historically that Sykes Picot created(and Balfour).

Come on you are clever, but answer the questions instead of skirting the issues.How do you support City being owned by Arabs .In fact what I do believe is this.If it is Ukraine, Israel ,Palestine, politicians have caused the shit show whereas most people want to live in peace. I hate politics because it is all self centred warmongery.But respect is what is needed with a balanced view.
if this is really is quandary for you (and not a clarkie) no wonder prestwich is struggling with you

so so predictable - back fired spectacularly on them

The are just embarrassing. Silly twats with fuck all else in their lives.

I believe a tipping point is being reached, it can’t go on like this, it’s mass slaughter displayed in real time, sooner or later the yanks are going to have to call a halt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.