Israel-Palestine Conflict

The irony of it being the fuckwits turning out to ‘protect’ the cenotaph are the only ones causing fucking trouble.

Some respect they’re fucking showing.
I’ve been to my local cenotaph to pay my respects. There was a young Asian man who was also paying his respects. Credit to him. He looked a tad nervous though. Maybe that’s the more subtle impact of Sueella’s hate preaching

Have to say, you have to admire the surgeons, doctors and nurses who have stayed behind to do whatever they can. If anything comes out of this mess, it should be that those heroes are recognised. All the other cunts on both sides can go to hell.
Some of the doctors and nurses were messaging relatives in the UK last saying they expected to be killed. Hopefully they make it through this.

They’re fucking kicking off with the police, or are you saying that as long as they were silent for 2 minutes then that’s ok?

Apologies if I’ve misunderstood your original post.
The clips I saw were hardly fucking kicking off with the police.
Respect was shown for the 2 mins. Isn’t that the important part?

They are putting up very little resistance tactically they don’t need to, why waste resources, there are very few IDF soldiers on the ground, it’s mainly armour and air strikes, I suspect that most of the infrastructure was and stores was moved down

This is the thing isn't it. Hamas don't have to do anything much at all. I imagine they moved whatever weapons they have left south, and the "foot soldiers" will have blended back in with the population. I doubt you have 30,000 Hamas fighters waiting to be massacred in the tunnels, just the fanatics who want to be martyrs. They can just wait until the Israelis have finished whatever it is they think they are doing, then re-group and attack occupying forces when they get "complacent" again. The very first rocket fired into Israel when this is over will blow the Hamas elimination message right out of the water.

Have to say, you have to admire the surgeons, doctors and nurses who have stayed behind to do whatever they can. If anything comes out of this mess, it should be that those heroes are recognised. All the other cunts on both sides can go to hell.

The 1st person narratives by international doctors given protection enough time to be repatriated to Egypt are still heroes. Both them and the local doctors who helped them out.

The Nightingale Method.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.