Issa Kabore

Hope the fact that he was on the bench in the Charity Shield means he might get a chance to prove himself at City. I'm only basing it on a 4 minute clip on YouTube from his time at Luton last season but he looks very quick with great recovery pace. He might not be as quick as Walker but then what right back in the world is. But he doesn't look that far behind Walker in terms of pace. He looks tenacious in the tackle, great going forward, great crosser & delivery on him & technically very good. I'm aware he wasn't on the pre-season tour which isn't a good sign but for all anyone knows he may have picked up a slight injury or strain in pre-season training before the tour & the club might have thought it best to keep him at home receiving treatment.

Hope the fact that he was on the bench in the Charity Shield means he might get a chance to prove himself at City. I'm only basing it on a 4 minute clip on YouTube from his time at Luton last season but he looks very quick with great recovery pace. He might not be as quick as Walker but then what right back in the world is. But he doesn't look that far behind Walker in terms of pace. He looks tenacious in the tackle, great going forward, great crosser & delivery on him & technically very good. I'm aware he wasn't on the pre-season tour which isn't a good sign but for all anyone knows he may have picked up a slight injury or strain in pre-season training before the tour & the club might have thought it best to keep him at home receiving treatment.
Just numbers i think, would have been Perrone but too many mids and not enough def available. He'll be gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.