Issa Kabore

Watched him against Chelsea,its difficult to judge him in such a poor Luton team,but while he has some good quality and great pace.....i'm not convinced he is our level.
Agreed. He's got the physicality for the PL but I'm not sure his all round potential will get him to our level.

Should make us at least £20m in today's market though!

This guy had a fantastic ACoN 2 years ago and ripping up trees in the french league. I thought he looked a real prospect. The PL is a different gravy and without the assistance of coaches like Pep and De Zerbi, they will struggle in the PL. Hopefully, Luton can string some results together for him.

Really like the look of him so far at Luton. It's gonna be tough for him but he's very well suited to this league.

I imagine he'll be sold in the summer for a healthy profit and with a buy-back clause.

He would be good in a Walker like role where his job isnt to help the attack, because like Walker, he looks a bit clumsy if asked to do a big role there.

His physicality is quite good thougj, curious how we handles the premier leagues best wingers.

He would be good in a Walker like role where his job isnt to help the attack, because like Walker, he looks a bit clumsy if asked to do a big role there.

His physicality is quite good thougj, curious how we handles the premier leagues best wingers.
He was named young player of the last AFCON playing right wing back tbf

Very decent performance and an excellent assist against the cult, though probably outjumped too easily for the equaliser
I like the way he attacks on the outside.
His defending looks like it could be better but a season at Luton should test him.
At least he is getting more regular gametime than Doyle and McAtee with their premier league teams.

I think he could do a decent job for us in walker's position what he been playing as he like a wb or rw in the team vs Bournemouth plus can cross and mean ball what haaland would be all over a season at Luton we do he good hopefully pushing on if not with us then someone else in prem

I think he could do a decent job for us in walker's position what he been playing as he like a wb or rw in the team vs Bournemouth plus can cross and mean ball what haaland would be all over a season at Luton we do he good hopefully pushing on if not with us then someone else in prem
Yep premier leauge experience is huge for potential sale down the road if he dont make it with us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.