Istanbul Bar and Food prices

What’s the issue with him being vegan? Many countries don’t cater too well for them and me being a vegetarian. In Malaga I was only eating cheesy pasta and margherita pizza because everything else was fish and meat based.

I’m a vegetarian for health reasons. I had to have major colorectal surgery on my bowel last year and cutting out meat was right for me as I was eating absolute crap.

What’s the issue with him being vegan? Many countries don’t cater too well for them and me being a vegetarian. In Malaga I was only eating cheesy pasta and margherita pizza because everything else was fish and meat based.

I’m a vegetarian for health reasons. I had to have major colorectal surgery on my bowel last year and cutting out meat was right for me as I was eating absolute crap.
I’ve been a vegetarian over 30 years, and you are right, it can be an awful diet. It’s only recently I’ve started eating much healthier meals, plenty of salad, vegetables, fruit etc.

I’ve been a vegetarian over 30 years, and you are right, it can be an awful diet. It’s only recently I’ve started eating much healthier meals, plenty of salad, vegetables, fruit etc.
You get used to it and begin to enjoy a healthier diet. I eat brown bread, wholewheat pasta etc.

I look at the queues in Greggs or McDonalds and cringe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.