Istanbul Pre-match Dinner with Dickov, Bishop & Pearce

Can someone ask Dickov why he continues to associate himself with us post retirement ., but was happy.to celebrate like fuck when he scored the winning penalty for Leicester that could have relegated us , and as a scot I can't see any genuine affiliation to the club other than an on going cash cow.
I just can't believe this post! I can only assume you're a WUM. Dickie is a true legend of the club, if only for 'that goal' where would the club be now without it?
As for not celebrating goals against your former clubs, that's a nonsense!

I just don't get all the hatred on here for Stuart Pearce. An England legend, who was a model professional during a time when 'drink culture' was rife in the game, ok, he wasn't our greatest ever manager, and playing David James at CF was bonkers, but he took the job when the club were potless (couldn't even raise £3m to make Van Boyton's loan permanent). I think the man deserves a bit more respect.

The football was the absolute fucking worst I've ever seen in my life. The cunts done nothing but slag City off since. Oh and he ignored a young me at Carrington once when he was a coach (every single other player, even Anelka stopped to sign autographs). Fuck him and the shit stuffed horse he rode in on.

At the time my dotter was about 7, we missed over half the goals that season while she visited the ladies and I stood outside waiting, it was uncanny, her timing was absolutely bang on :/
I later calculated that together the seasoncards for me and my son cost me £107 per home goal we saw ! :-(

I just don't get all the hatred on here for Stuart Pearce. An England legend, who was a model professional during a time when 'drink culture' was rife in the game, ok, he wasn't our greatest ever manager, and playing David James at CF was bonkers, but he took the job when the club were potless (couldn't even raise £3m to make Van Boyton's loan permanent). I think the man deserves a bit more respect.
I don’t have anything against him other than it cost me £50 per goal to watch City that season.

He always struck me as being better suited to asst manager rather than the main man

The match against Charlton when both teams decided to settle for a draw after 10 mins was possibly the most boring match I’ve seen

If anyone goes can you tell Pearce I’ll never forgive him for the season we scored 10 goals at home.
I have it on strong authority that was the season that Frank was over and deciced to invest... based on the attacking potential... as in potential to add 2 more goals and say we were a dynamic team...

I just can't believe this post! I can only assume you're a WUM. Dickie is a true legend of the club, if only for 'that goal' where would the club be now without it?
As for not celebrating goals against your former clubs, that's a nonsense!
You can say the same for every player - loads of fakes just cling to the currently most successful club they can for cash, and he even admitted himself what it was all about in the programme for the Leicester replay in 2004.

Now claiming to be a fan after that is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.