Istanbul Pre-match Dinner with Dickov, Bishop & Pearce

In the build up to the Liverpool game this season and during a pre game debate on talk sport they announced some twat representing Liverpool and Pearce representing City, as soon as announced Pearce he jumped in and said I’m not city I’m neutral. Twat, might as well have Boyle or Christian there.

If you go (for Dickov) give that bitter free loading twat Pearce total grief

If Pearce's only association with City was as a player this wouldn't raise any eyebrows, but he was a disaster as a manager and hasn't had a good word to say about us since.

Off topic, but why has David James been on City TV regularly throughout the season as if he's some sort of club legend? I liked him as a player, but he fucked us off to join Portsmouth.

Over the years we've had players that cared about the club with a genuine connection to the fans, let them enjoy this moment. It's not a time for bandwagon jumpers.

Last edited:
Can someone ask Dickov why he continues to associate himself with us post retirement ., but was happy.to celebrate like fuck when he scored the winning penalty for Leicester that could have relegated us , and as a scot I can't see any genuine affiliation to the club other than an on going cash cow.

Calling Pearce a disaster when he did okay is ridiculous. He saw us to the promised land, and wouldn't wasn't all about the money like the PD who we were lumbered with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.