Istanbul | Taksim Square

we been ere 2 nights now,2nd hotel 1st was a dump 2nd not much better but near the port and shuttle buses, think i’ve been in every bar in istanbul, only a hand full of bars, rounders irish bar near blue mosque yesterday, then metro across the river to taksim (had to jump the turnstile couldn’t understand the ticket system) only takes 10 mins, be half an hour in taxi as traffic is a joke,then walk to nevizade st for a couple,ripped of in restaurant standard.city fans everywhere not seen any inter fans total city take over, called at fan park near port looks good for family’s,
atmosphere is building more city around this morning, off to do same tour today city!!!!

Don't go Celebi Kebap for food (round corner from Dubliner). Charging 200 Lira for a can of Efes.

Reactions: OB1
we been ere 2 nights now,2nd hotel 1st was a dump 2nd not much better but near the port and shuttle buses, think i’ve been in every bar in istanbul, only a hand full of bars, rounders irish bar near blue mosque yesterday, then metro across the river to taksim (had to jump the turnstile couldn’t understand the ticket system) only takes 10 mins, be half an hour in taxi as traffic is a joke,then walk to nevizade st for a couple,ripped of in restaurant standard.city fans everywhere not seen any inter fans total city take over, called at fan park near port looks good for family’s,
atmosphere is building more city around this morning, off to do same tour today city!!!!
this is my favourite 7th post ever!

Been here 2 days. Absolutely bollocks. Turks have generally been great. Not been ripped off anywhere. If you have been ripped off you're doing something wrong.

Where have you been for 15 years with your 7 posts.

Been here 2 days. Absolutely bollocks. Turks have generally been great. Not been ripped off anywhere. If you have been ripped off you're doing something wrong.

Where have you been for 15 years with your 7 posts.
ha ha fatman the post counter been following city everywhere that’s were i been,! orrr me eds banging,
centre of that nevizade st was assume bottles of efs 150-180 depending on who serve u,
Turks been generally great, but let’s av it right as football fans we get ripped left right and centre and instabul no different it’s expected, so it’s not bollocks fatman,get out spending n won’t be long before your ripped knob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.