Istanbul trip

s1ty m

Going to Istanbul in September, 4 days with family for a 60th celebration. Many on here were there recently for some match or other, can't remember which one....erm, did you need a visa? Can't work it out from Google.

Might nip out to the Ataturk Stadium on the metro, just to pay homage.

Cheers all.

Last edited:
Going to Istanbul in September, 4 days with family for a 60th celebration. Many on here were there recently for some match or other, can't remember which one....erm, did you need a visa?

Cheers all.
I hear you should take a shuttle bus instead..

Going to Istanbul in September, 4 days with family for a 60th celebration. Many on here were there recently for some match or other, can't remember which one....erm, did you need a visa? Can't work it out from Google.

Cheers all.
Can't nip anywhere in Istanbul, mate. It's mental!

Was there just last Saturday, traffic is a huge problem. We done the bus tour and it was pointless as we were just stuck in traffic. Having said that it was a great visit with great local shops and bars, bit expensive though.

Cheers all.
Don’t bother with that trip. Waste of time. Middle of nowhere. I didn’t have a visa from memory.

Thanks. Looking forward to it. I'll maybe not pay homage to the stadium. Lol.

Was there just last Saturday, traffic is a huge problem. We done the bus tour and it was pointless as we were just stuck in traffic. Having said that it was a great visit with great local shops and bars, bit expensive though.
No visa requirements?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.