Istanbul

Yes. I’m from Pembrokeshire. We first moved to England when I was a kid. I lived in Manchester itself when I was a student and became a Blue there. The Welsh familam are Swansea City.

I’m happier watching Wales than City. I’ve travelled all over to see them in recent years. I’m also going to Slovakia in October.
Moving back ever?

Moving back ever?

I'd live in Wales in a heartbeat. I'm just conscious of work. Huge swathes of the country are retirement villages, desolate or owned by English holiday makers.

Newham is the absolute pits these days. There's litter everywhere, always trouble on the streets and the decent pubs have become bistros.

Harsh from Blackadder there. The Welsh language is poetic and beautiful. It's also far older than the bastardised version of German spoken in this country.

As first language English and coming from a very Anglicised part of Wales, it's unusual for me to hear people speaking Welsh. The boys from Caernarfon watching Wales normally chat to each other in Welsh but switch to English to speak to me. They're fluent in both, obviously.

I’ve changed at Ataturk and Sabiha Gokhen trillions of times (slight exaggeration) but never left the airports.

Would thoroughly recommend Turkish Airlines as a carrier. They’ve been perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.