It’s the little things that make me proud..

About 20 years ago I was on holiday in Durness which is right on the North West tip of Scotland. You couldn't get further away from Manchester if you tried. Anyway I happened to look over the edge of the cliff there and at the foot of the cliff somebody had arranged a massive pile of stones to spell out MCFC. I was bouncing around like a kid and everybody must have thought I was a right nob. :)
Brilliant!!

Surrounded by fans of all shades of red this side of the Irish sea, great seeing city shirts on kids in the park, makes me so proud.

Indeed mate.

Many rags thought their dominance would never end, they couldn't possibly envisage fergie retiring. I did warn quite a few that the successor(lol) would have to rip up the legacy of fergie to get any credibility from the media. And Moyes thought getting rid of Fergie's experienced backroom staff and installing his own ex Everton staff would be the answer.(lol)... Now Ole is the 4th manager post fergie and I very much doubt he is the right man for the job due to his managerial inexperience, and the expectancy of club and fans to deliver silverware means he has to finish top 4 next season and he will probably need to deliver a trophy to survive. They are still in turmoil from 3 previous managers, but time will tell whether he can turn it around. Solskjaer has reinstated an experienced right hand man in Mike Phelan so they may start to improve when they have a team in their making, but it takes time and patience. And football is all about wanting success now.

Anyway. Fuck United. They can bleat 20 times, I've heard that shit 100's of times. They are living in the past but we are living in the present. The future is ours, rags know it, I know it and you know it. And they never ever thought the word massive would have such irony. Lol; )

We chatted in 115 a couple of seasons back iirc. You have a loyal bunch of Cornish blues I have spoken to in a pub in Newquay several years ago before we struck it rich. Top blues.
Yep I remember, the Sailors Arms if not mistaken I sat next to you, don't remember the opponents but seem to recall Mike Riley was reffing -- Yep,a good set of lads, I always feel an affinity with my fellow blues.

Wrote a letter to the club when I was a wee lad around about 1975,got a hand written letter back from Tony Book thanking me for taking the time to write and got some of the players to sign the letter.
A great touch and has pride of place among my city stuff.

Wrote a letter to the club when I was a wee lad around about 1975,got a hand written letter back from Tony Book thanking me for taking the time to write and got some of the players to sign the letter.
A great touch and has pride of place among my city stuff.

I had one from Peter Reid and one from Peter Swales

About 20 years ago I was on holiday in Durness which is right on the North West tip of Scotland. You couldn't get further away from Manchester if you tried. Anyway I happened to look over the edge of the cliff there and at the foot of the cliff somebody had arranged a massive pile of stones to spell out MCFC. I was bouncing around like a kid and everybody must have thought I was a right nob. :)
It could of been someone affiliated with the Municipal Crofters Farming Community. Only joking :-).

Sports shop in Disney Springs, WDW, Florida, a couple of years back and I remember feeling well chuffed when I saw our kits for sale along with all the usual Sky 4 red and white shite. Who'd a thunk likkel ol' City kits would be for sale on the other side of the pond?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.