It deserves it's own thread. Lorraine Kelly's growler.

andyhinch said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
citykev28 said:
Aah dear Fetlocks. You are seriously underestimating the anticipation and excitement experienced in those precious few moments when you see a message has been posted in your inbox and click on it to see that someone likes you and wants you to join in the Cellar's communal special time.

That's because I am universally disliked, and receive nothing but hate mail, moderator warnings and badly-spelt death threats written in crayon, although the latter have decreased since BB2 left us prematurely.
I dread clicking on my pm's, lest they explode.
Do you have the same feeling of dread I have when a mod pm's? Mine goes, what the fuck have I done, I can't remember last night, should I open it, is my passport in date.

That's the one mate, although I don't usually get as far as my inbox, and then I have to pm Ric to find out what I did, who I upset that I haven't already, and how long I am reduced to talking to Mrs Fetlocks for.

andyhinch said:
That's because I am universally disliked, and receive nothing but hate mail, moderator warnings and badly-spelt death threats written in crayon, although the latter have decreased since BB2 left us prematurely.
I dread clicking on my pm's, lest they explode.
Do you have the same feeling of dread I have when a mod pm's? Mine goes, what the fuck have I done, I can't remember last night, should I open it, is my passport in date.

That's the one mate, although I don't usually get as far as my inbox, and then I have to pm Ric to find out what I did, who I upset that I haven't already, and how long I am reduced to talking to Mrs Fetlocks for.
That's what the passports for:)

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.